Big Time Texas Hunt Ultimate Mule deer hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a call last week from TPWD congratulating me on winning the BTTH Ultimate Mule deer hunt! I was so shocked to hear that I had won the hunt. I've been buying tickets for the BTTH for many years and never really had much hopes of winning. My mindset was I was just doing my part to donate to the cause. Never did I really think I would actually be drawn as the winner. Best part is I get to take my son with me on such an awesome hunting experience! Looking forward to December when the hunt will take place. Never been on a mule deer hunt before so this will be a first for both of us. Super excited for such a unique and rare opportunity.

Originally posted by flingnsting2 View Post
    Got a call last week from TPWD congratulating me on winning the BTTH Ultimate Mule deer hunt! I was so shocked to hear that I had won the hunt. I've been buying tickets for the BTTH for many years and never really had much hopes of winning. My mindset was I was just doing my part to donate to the cause. Never did I really think I would actually be drawn as the winner. Best part is I get to take my son with me on such an awesome hunting experience! Looking forward to December when the hunt will take place. Never been on a mule deer hunt before so this will be a first for both of us. Super excited for such a unique and rare opportunity.

Congratulations! It will be a fun experience sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That’s awesome. Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats. Hold out for a monster buck.

Comment

Congrats! That’s a dream hunt for me. Good luck!

Comment

Heck yeah! Can’t wait to hear how this hunt goes!

Comment

Oh how cool!!! Congrats

Comment

Congratulations…enjoy your hunt!

Comment

One of my favorite hunts of all time was my solo TPWD Muley hunt. Congrats and best of luck

Comment

Congrats. That's great and I'm happy for you and wishing you success on your hunt.

Comment

Congrats on the draw

Comment

Well dang, that's amazing, good to hear someone actually won one of those hunts. I have assumed for years, they were given out to buddies of higher ups within TPWD, and I was the one paying for those hunts for many years.

Lucky you, good luck on the hunt.

Comment

Congratulations!!! That should be an amazing experience

Comment

Congrats!

Take lots of photos so us dreamers can follow along!

Comment

Congrats and Good Luck !

Comment

Working...
                              X