Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the best 25-32 HP tractor package deal right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who has the best 25-32 HP tractor package deal right now?

Mahindra, Kubota, Kioti, John Deere, etc? Any of you guys know of a good deal going right now? Do tell.....

Check out Branson. Typically will be best deal with better specs. There was a nice one posted on here not long ago also.

Comment

No idea on a deal, but I will say, you see more of these 25-35 horse tractors for sale than any other tractor. Its not because they are not a good tractor its because the buyer realizes they want something bigger. Id look at the next frame size if I were you. Just my opinion.

Comment

Branson....and they are dang good tractors also.

Comment

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
          No idea on a deal, but I will say, you see more of these 25-35 horse tractors for sale than any other tractor. Its not because they are not a good tractor its because the buyer realizes they want something bigger. Id look at the next frame size if I were you. Just my opinion.
          Thanks for the advice.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

John Deere has a pkg deal going right now w implements and a trailer.
            Buckaroo pkg? I forget.

Comment

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
              x2

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                Branson....and they are dang good tractors also.
                Branson doesn't seem to have many dealers. Would service be an issue?

Comment

Yeah, 36k is a over my budget.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                    Branson doesn't seem to have many dealers. Would service be an issue?
                    Big Tex is on I-30 just out of Royse City. Not sure where you are located. I think they are the largest dealer in the country.

Comment

Buy a deere and use my name and I get 350 bucks in credit.

I bought a 25hp deere after deer season. 72' belly mower, bucket and grapple I love it. It stays on a 2ac place and it's more than enough.

We have a 45hp at another property I have at my disposal though

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

2nd on Big Tex in Caddo Mills

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                          Yeah, 36k is a over my budget.

Buy once cry once- get the best!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                            Buy a deere and use my name and I get 350 bucks in credit.

I bought a 25hp deere after deer season. 72' belly mower, bucket and grapple I love it. It stays on a 2ac place and it's more than enough.

We have a 45hp at another property I have at my disposal though

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                            I was just looking at those. JD is reliable.

Comment

Been there and done it.
                              Buy a bigger tractor you will not regret. If I was to do it again, 100hp cab tractor.

Comment

Working...
                              X