Best Deal on 300 BO Subsonic ammo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Deal on 300 BO Subsonic ammo?

Trying to find some cheap plinking subs for my BO. Buying some good stuff to hunt with, but just looking for "fun gun" ammo to blaze away at the range with. Has anyone come across any decent deals? Bulk?

Try ammoseek.com. It has saved me a lot of money.

Comment

SG Ammo is where I go for bulk ammo.

Shop at SGAmmo for 300 AAC Blackout Ammo. We carry a wide variety of affordable and high quality ammunition ready to order. We're selling bulk ammo at discount prices. Buy now!

Comment

cheapest new ammo $.50 per round with free shipping

Magtech 300 AAC Blackout Ammo 200 Grain Subsonic FMJ at Target Sports USA with free shipping available. Enjoy deals on 300 AAC Blackout Ammo for sale

cheapest reloads$.43 per round plus shipping

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntermac View Post
          Trying to find some cheap plinking subs for my BO. Buying some good stuff to hunt with, but just looking for "fun gun" ammo to blaze away at the range with. Has anyone come across any decent deals? Bulk?
          All depends on what "cheap" means at your house. I have found my 300BLKs to be frustratingly expensive to plink with. 50ยข a round is a "good deal." Kinda makes me want to build a 9mm SBR instead.

Comment

I reload using cut down 5.56 brass and Sierra 220gr. SMK's. That's the only cheap way that I know of.

Comment

I agree on www.Targetsportsusa.com

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                All depends on what "cheap" means at your house. I have found my 300BLKs to be frustratingly expensive to plink with. 50ยข a round is a "good deal." Kinda makes me want to build a 9mm SBR instead.
                Or a 22LR! I love my 300blk sbr but ammo prices don't let me shoot it in bulk.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

thanks guys! I am figuring out this will not be my "ammo dump" gun. LOL

Comment

Reload. I shoot the Rainer Wedge 180 from midway, about $0.14 before shipping. Another $0.04 for primer, $0.05 for powder. Brass is range 223, so little to no cost there. About a quarter a piece all in. I can run about 120 or so an hour without pushing it on my turret press.

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
                      Reload. I shoot the Rainer Wedge 180 from midway, about $0.14 before shipping. Another $0.04 for primer, $0.05 for powder. Brass is range 223, so little to no cost there. About a quarter a piece all in. I can run about 120 or so an hour without pushing it on my turret press.
                      At my hourly rate that ammo is over $2.10 per trigger pull, and you're not even amortizing the O&M expenses. Hard pass!

Comment

Haha. I load for a dozen or so different rounds so the non-caliber specific gets spread way out. My time at the bench is my wind down in the evening get out of the house time.

Comment

I'm down to .07 per round on 300blk reloads. I cast my own with lead I scavenged from jobsites and only pay for powder and primers. 556 brass is free from friends/ranges . This is about the only way to afford mag dumps in the 300blk for me.

Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk

Comment

I could cast as well, and have. Still do for a lot of my pistol stuff.

Comment

Working...
                            X