Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one else's wife snore like an angry gorilla ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mine is occasional and not bad. when she does, I consider it payback for all of those years I tortured her with my snoring until I got my cpap.

Comment

Only during allergy season. Like an idling log truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine snores like a freight train. I don’t understand how so much noise can come from such a little body. Keeps me awake half the night most nights. I may try ear plugs.

Comment

Pass

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
            Mine snores like a freight train. I don’t understand how so much noise can come from such a little body. Keeps me awake half the night most nights. I may try ear plugs.
            Buddy uses ear plugs and a box fan on high. White noise machine is cheep. I have one in the office to help to keep the space in "chill" mode...

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
              I started wearing earplugs to bed. It's not enough to wake me any more.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW ace using Tapatalk
              Same
              But I don’t complain cause I snore (purportedly)
              I think “ breath-rights” help.

Comment

Doesn’t matter at the end of the day! She still has the taco and I like to be able to have tacos!

Comment

No comment...

Comment

Sleep apnea

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
                      Doesn’t matter at the end of the day! She still has the taco and I like to be able to have tacos!
                      Word

Comment

Like Speedgoat said.....Sleep Apnea. At the end of the day this is bad for your heart. Sleep Apnea is one of the leading causes of heart attacks at night. About 70% - 80% of people visiting their Cardiologist have some form of sleep apnea. Cardiologist rarely diagnose sleep apnea though. They are supposed to but.....Weight loss will work for some people ( me ). Sleeping on left or right side works depending on your anatomy. I sleep on my left side just fine.....not my right. Sleeping on your back.....not good. Your lungs fill up with fluid......And yes.....Alcohol. . If your Wife snores nightly then you should get her to a Sleep Doctor/Pulmonologist. Home Sleep Apnea Studies are available. If the sleep apnea is not severe then a person can avoid the overnight PSG at a Sleep Lab. All dependent on what the Doc suggests. Some people just need to make lifestyle changes. I would include myself in that. I need to lose about 20lbs.

Comment

Bose Sleepbuds

Comment

Yep

Comment

Lmao!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WTN View Post
                                Bose Sleepbuds
                                Are you kidding?
                                Is there such a thing ?

Comment

Working...
                                X