Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing Girl Wise Co - Athena Strand 7 yrs old.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
    As a father of a 5 yr old daughter, I’m holding back tears. Hope father gets to beat this guy to death.
    Absolutely agree. We have a wonderful 7 year old daughter. She is our world. I would do unspeakable things if anyone hurt her. And smile at the judge when they ask. I cannot fathom how someone would harm a child.

I pray the family eventually finds comfort. And that she rests in peace in heaven forever. Poor baby girl.

Comment

Time to get a go fund me going for this fella. Then we need a tall tree on the side of the FM 2123 to show this fella what Vlad the impaler was all about. What a piece of trash. My prayers are with the family this morning.

Comment

Very sad! Prayers for the little girl and the family!

They should hang him at noon on the county square! And not the quick drop either!

Comment

Terrible all around. Just heartbreaking. I have wondered about background checks for delivery drivers. Amazon has so many now, but hell we probably have 6 strangers in our driveway daily. They see my daughters toys, our stuff. They saw me packing the truck to leave yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
            Very sad! Prayers for the little girl and the family!

They should hang him at noon on the county square! And not the quick drop either!
            Hoist him up until he is on tip-toes, he’ll tire after a while.

Comment

As close as I live to the little girls house, I bet that sleezy sucker has delivered stuff to my house in the past. Neighbors all have kids running free, because they feel safe way back in here. Guess no one is safe no matter where you are.
              Big reality check, to think someone like that is driving around and preying on children.
              Hope he gets what he deserves. And I hope everyone will sympathize instead of criticize with the parents. They we’re def on everyone’s guilty list in the beginning.
              Prayers for the whole family.

Comment

Just shoot the son of a *****

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post
                  I’m not judging, I’d kill that POS with my bare hands if they gave me 5 minutes with him. I can look at most things with an open mind but hurting a kid is a no go offense and he deserves to die by the cruelest method imaginable. He needs me be hog tied and dragged slowly behind a truck down a gravel road until right before he dies and then shot in the face. I’d just have to assume God understands but if not I could live with it as long as he felt the same terror that poor kid did. I’d burn the building down he’s currently in if that was my daughter or die trying. Some things simply don’t have enough punishment for my backwoods mindset. If he bonded out I can guarantee you he’d never be seen again on this world…….
                  I'm with you.

You can't fix people with tendencies like his

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ya this dude needs to be water boarded till his organs explode

Comment

does anyone know what lead to horner? ive just seen where they got a tip that lead them to him...

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                        does anyone know what lead to horner? ive just seen where they got a tip that lead them to him...
                        Pure speculation on my part. Ring cam,witnesses, cell phone. Maybe the he told the accident story as a cover up first. Then came clean.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Ya this dude needs to be water boarded till his organs explode

and put it on pay per view and give the money raised to the family

Comment

I’m a dad of a now 31 year old daughter. The fear doesn’t change w/ age. I worry about something like this happening to her all the time. What kind of ride the guy has in jail remains to be seen. But if that were my daughter, he’d best pray he was kept in jail. Because that would be the only safe place for him.

Prayers being offered for the family and all those that loved that little girl. As said above a few times, hug ‘em and keep ‘em close.

Comment

I have no way to express my sympathy for this little angel, I pray she didn’t suffer and died quickly. I just know that she is now in heaven and forever safe. As for the dude, he’ll rot in hell.

Comment

I have a 13 yr old daughter, and I'm with yall on I would do terrible things to this punk if I had the chance. I saw plenty of his type when I worked at the prison in Huntsville. I took everthing I had not to go in there cell and beat them to death. The bad thing is, when he finally goes, he will be in PC until he dies. I will be hard for someone to get to him and finish him off. Hopefully they can get a plan together and take this piece of **** out in do time.

Comment

Working...
                                X