No announcement yet.

Base and Ring Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leupold makes the Backcountry which are supposed to be stronger than Talley and look better too. I've been happy with Talley so far but just ordered a set of the Backcountry to try with a new scope.

Comment

Those Talley rings get my vote also. I used to use Holland's and prefer them, not sure if they are still available.

Comment

Talleys are awesome. If you were going to run a rail I run 20moa base (seekins, warne, or Talley). As far as rings I lean toward the seekins precision rings.

Comment

Seekins would be my vote.

Comment

I'm a big fan of Redfield rings, and bases. You can pick up new old stock on ebay for cheap. I'm also a big fan of Leopold products.

Comment

Originally posted by huntandfishguy6 View Post
              I'm a big fan of Redfield rings, and bases. You can pick up new old stock on ebay for cheap. I'm also a big fan of Leopold products.
              I passed down my 300 Wby to my son a couple years ago. Leupold scope with Redfield base, scope hasn't been touched in exactly 30 years, same POI even with newer same type ammo. I told him I marked the scope caps and if they move he's not getting any more of my stuff when I die. Lol

Comment

Working...
              X