Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
    Swap out no matter where you are.
    This ^^^ there are opportunistic thieves everywhere.

Comment

Nothing is safe

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
        Swap out no matter where you are.
        This ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
          If I were a thief, a buccees parking lot is the last place I would go for a smash and grab. I feel like they have 20k cameras, and there are entirely too many people moving all around. Way too many eyes.
          i agree and how many guys like us are there carrying that are paying attention. kinda like the brainiacs that think it's a good idea to rob a gun store during business hours.

Comment

We only go to the Luling one, but it's always early in the morning and do the swap out. I stand near the rear of the truck on my shift, concealing. I like Buc-ees but rather to go else where, pit times are always higher with the beaver.

Comment

Nothing can get my blood pressure up like a Bucee's parking lot.

Safe from theft...maybe. Safe from clueless, careless, inconsiderate drivers/pedestrians...absolutely not.

Comment

praseks needs to expand

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                  praseks needs to expand
                  If they want to compete with Buccees, they are going to have to modify their hours.

Comment

I feel like a get robbed everytime my wife goes into Bucees. $100 bill for a bunch of ****

Comment

Great place to open carry. You know, just in case someone is watching.

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
                        This happened to me the last time I stopped at one. Haven`t stopped at one since.
                        That'll show em.

Comment

Originally posted by CBHunter View Post
                          Nothing can get my blood pressure up like a Bucee's parking lot.

Safe from theft...maybe. Safe from clueless, careless, inconsiderate drivers/pedestrians...absolutely not.
                          Yep, I've pretty much sworn off stopping at Bucee's unless it's an emergency. The kids dislike my position on it, but I'm never happy when I leave.

Comment

Good input .

I hit the Katy one in the morning on my way out, not that busy at 5-6am. They have cheaper ice than the Luling store , a wagon for their corn / ice hauls and are on my side of the highway- I hate crossing over.
                            I’ll only hit Luling on weekdays on the return trip, their weekend crowd isn’t worth the headache.

We will go back to swapping out when I’m not alone.

Comment

It’s real cheap insurance to swap. Why risk it?

Comment

Probably safe from some breaking in your vehicle but I see minor wrecks and have seen 2 pedestrians hit in the parking lots

Comment

Working...
                                X