No announcement yet.

300blk kills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have any pics but my buddies and I have always had good luck with Remington Hog Hammer bullets on pigs. One of my buddies has shot a few deer with them. Only problem I can see with those is they sometimes ricochet.

Tried V-Max on pigs and had quite a few run off but they work good on coyotes. I blew a 120-125'sh pound hogs leg clear off and killed a pretty big group of hogs on one field using the Hog Hammers. The only one that got away that I shot is a three legged pig now. At 100 yards or less you can shoot clear though a pretty hefty hog with those bullets.

Comment

I shot a buck & a doe last year, buck at ~90 yards and the doe ~75 yards, with the 208gr Hornady match ammo. I wasn’t originally planning on shooting deer with it, but ended up taking my 5 year old daughter out to see how she’d handle actually seeing a deer killed. She was so excited after the buck folded up like a napkin, that she wanted me to shoot the doe, too. No blood to speak of, but neither deer took a step.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^^ high shoulder shots?

Comment

My son shot this doe at 180 yards and she ran 20 yards. Load is H-110 pushing Barnes 110 Tac TXs. This combo is legit.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
            ^^ high shoulder shots?

The buck was mid shoulder, doe was high shoulder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X