East Texas hunting 2022-‘23 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CWendling View Post
    I wont be able to go until Friday, but starting to see the bucks coming to feeders again. As well as a ton of coyotes. In 3 yrs ive had a couple coyote pics. In the last 2 weeks, ive been getting multiple per day. Even jumping into feed pens to eat corn
    More yotes on cam this year as well. Shot one during bow season at a feeder and missed a second

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
      Easy there killer, no harm meant. I did LOL a little because I know just what he's talking about. I know a pretty good spot on Angelina NF that is just as he described but I dang sure wont stop hunting there. I don't care how many times the dogs get scolded. Now on the Nederland matter, are you sure you're not getting it confused with NEWPORT ARTHUR?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

I guess I was a grumpy ol fart yesterday morning. Lol I know the type of areas your are referring to. That’s the reason I have no neighbors when I moved back up here.

Comment

Main event on his usual camer for 3rd morning straight at 3:00am….. then at 5:00am…. 2 MILES AWAY!… gezzzz

Comment

Anyone hunt on 3 Point Hunting Lease in Pineland?

Comment

Well, spent a bit of time out in one of the stands this weekend. Finally starting to see the deer moving through again. Hopefully in the next couple weeks will see some mature bucks during the daylight hours. Cameras show them hitting the corn in the pens at night, not too many during the day . . . All I saw during my sits were some young bucks and a bunch of doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
              Is it a requirement to live in rural east Texas that you have dogs that must stay outside and bark incessantly at everything? And if you go outside you must yell and be as loud as possible?

Seriously. I thought murders of crows were annoying.
              apparently yes.

Comment

Holy ***** a deer finally showed up at my feeder on my game cam! My lease is on fire!

Comment

I looked at 3 point this yr, some of the club stands looked real good. Didn't like the camp area, it was very crowded. I don't even think I could have gotten my camper in there. I decided to pass on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
                    I looked at 3 point this yr, some of the club stands looked real good. Didn't like the camp area, it was very crowded. I don't even think I could have gotten my camper in there. I decided to pass on it.

I got on, but hadn't been able to make it up there to hunt this year. Was curious on what has been brought back to camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      Holy ***** a deer finally showed up at my feeder on my game cam! My lease is on fire!
                      I know the feeling.

Comment

Does are hard to kill. Been after one for 4 days. Had three shooter bucks come in but I can’t kill one of those till Thursday. Does all over cameras but we playing cat and mouse and the mouse is winning

Comment

After not seeing anything yesterday. I had a young 7 cone through this morning didn't eat anything tho, no food plot and no protein. Then about 45 minutes later had a doe sprint in which peaked my interest, only to find out she had a huge dog chasing her. I was so mad, especially when he stopped chasing her and took a couple bites of protein!

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
                            Does are hard to kill. Been after one for 4 days. Had three shooter bucks come in but I can’t kill one of those till Thursday. Does all over cameras but we playing cat and mouse and the mouse is winning
                            Why is that ? Odd set of rules if thats the case.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexas88 View Post
                              Why is that ? Odd set of rules if thats the case.
                              I am guessing but I am assuming its because he has killed a buck already and their club opens it up for a second MLD buck tag after Thanksgiving if they are still available.

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
                                Easy there killer, no harm meant. I did LOL a little because I know just what he's talking about. I know a pretty good spot on Angelina NF that is just as he described but I dang sure wont stop hunting there. I don't care how many times the dogs get scolded. Now on the Nederland matter, are you sure you're not getting it confused with NEWPORT ARTHUR?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
                                You leave the land of the trill outta this.

Comment

Working...
                                X