Jon Boat Manufactures in the U.S.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jon Boat Manufactures in the U.S.?

Does anyone know of any Jon boat manufacturers in the U.S.? (not Alumacraft or Polarcraft)

Weldbilt
    Havoc
    Alweld
    Excel
    Lowe
    Xpress
    Dozens more probably

Comment

SeaArk

Comment

g3

Comment

Grumman??

Comment

Gator Trax

Comment

Looking particularly for the traditional style 10,12 and 14' jon boats. Some good leads provided above...thanks guys.

Is Grumman still manufacturing TKRanch?

Comment

You might try War Eagle

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  Looking particularly for the traditional style 10,12 and 14' jon boats. Some good leads provided above...thanks guys.

Is Grumman still manufacturing TKRanch?
                  I did not know, but used to do a lot of business with them. This is what I found.
                  Marathon Boat Group designs and builds Grumman Canoes, DuraNautic and DuraFish Aluminum boats.https://www.marathonboat.com/duranautic-jon-boats-oldMarathon Boat Group designs and builds Grumman Canoes, DuraNautic and DuraFish Aluminum boats.

Comment

Weld-Craft

I currently own a 14' Weld-Craft and have owned mass manufactured jon boats all of my life and I must say this has by far been the thickest and heaviest mass manufactured brand jon boat I've owned out of all of them unless going to a Boatright or a Longbeach. This boat has most certainly proved itself too. The only downside is finding a dealership that sells them. The manufacturer is out of Benton, AR and doesn't sell to the public.

Comment

Originally posted by wonkdog View Post
                      Weld-Craft

I currently own a 14' Weld-Craft and have owned mass manufactured jon boats all of my life and I must say this has by far been the thickest and heaviest mass manufactured brand jon boat I've owned out of all of them unless going to a Boatright or a Longbeach. This boat has most certainly proved itself too. The only downside is finding a dealership that sells them. The manufacturer is out of Benton, AR and doesn't sell to the public.
                      Yea. They make a hull I want but dealers here are scarce! The ones I've contacted want to sell me what they have and not want a I want.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

These right here are probably the Cadillac of Jon boats.

Comment

Originally posted by wonkdog View Post
                          Weld-Craft

Yeah they are noting taking any orders right now.
                          Not looking for just 1....it would be more like 1,000. Thanks for leads guys.

Comment

1000 jon boats?

Seems like a manufacturing dream

Comment

Working...
                            X