Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Partzilla - Anyone know?

I'm looking for a new seat for my Honda Pioneer 700
    Can't find it in stock. I get this message from Partzilla when I ask about timeframe but??

Do people just give companies money and then hope/pray the part comes in? Anyone ever order like this and if so how long before the part came in?

"Unfortunately we do not have any time frame on when we would receive the part in from the manufacture. They haven't given us any kind of time frame that they would be able to get the part to us if we were to order the part in. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with or if you have any other questions"

Here's the part I need. Yes, website says it would ship in 2-3 days but that's BS.
    Buy Honda 77100-HL3-A01 - CUSHION ASSY., SEAT. This OEM part is guaranteed by Honda's limited part warranty ✓ FREE Shipping on qualified orders - Partzilla.com

Partzilla is legit but there are delays in everything powersports right now. I’m looking for a part for my Seadoo that has been backordered for nearly a year. They only know as much as the manufacturer tells them. In my case, the part expected date is updated to constantly be 6 months out

Comment

Have you looked on e bay?

Comment

A couple years ago, during the covid lockdown BS, I paid them $800 for an oem rear differential for my grizzly atv. I kept getting new emails every week pushing the delivery date back another week or two. 6 months later I finally got my new differential.

Comment

They can only tell you what they are being told by the mfg.

Comment

I found the same part at motorsport.com (https://www.motosport.com/oem-parts/.../77100-hl3-a41). Their website says that it ships in 5 to 8 days.

I called them just now and the parts guy said that this part is current (used on 2022 models) and they will be able to get it from Honda and ship it in about two weeks.

$148.36 and free shipping to Texas. Call them 1-888-676-8853 Pacific time

Pay with a credit card and if it never shows up, just reverse the charge.

Comment

Thanks Banzai

Comment

Originally posted by banzai View Post
                I found the same part at motorsport.com (https://www.motosport.com/oem-parts/.../77100-hl3-a41). Their website says that it ships in 5 to 8 days.

I called them just now and the parts guy said that this part is current (used on 2022 models) and they will be able to get it from Honda and ship it in about two weeks.

Man you went the extra mile! Good stuff

Comment

I have bought parts from Partszilla before, they had stuff noticeably cheaper than other places. The pieces I ordered they had in stock.

Comment

Just got a floor pan from them. Only took 4 months…

Really

Comment

Best to always call Partzilla to confirm parts are in stock first before ordering, to many times I’ve placed orders on parts showing in stock only to receive email notification after saying not in stock!

Comment

Originally posted by deerslayer64d View Post
                        Best to always call Partzilla to confirm parts are in stock first before ordering, to many times I’ve placed orders on parts showing in stock only to receive email notification after saying not in stock!
                        100% for me. In stock!…….. next March

Comment

Originally posted by banzai View Post

Nope - I ordered but then just got the e-mail. Called and they said the only two seats that fit are both backordered.

So the wait begins I guess.. But I feel better waiting with this place because they don't charge until part is shipped.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            Nope - I ordered but then just got the e-mail. Called and they said the only two seats that fit are both backordered.

So the wait begins I guess.. But I feel better waiting with this place because they don't charge until part is shipped.
                            As it should be.

Comment

I order direct from a large motor sports corporation. If I call on a back ordered part they will tell me 2 weeks no matter what. I stopped calling for status about a year ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X