Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mo bettas tomorrow morning!

Comment

Found a target for Kayden but we won’t be able to hunt him til Sunday morning

Comment

Snoop looks prime to slay a beast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good luck this weekend kiddos!

Comment

We will be hunting in Cherokee Co. it is my sons first year bowhunting and we haven’t missed a weekend this season but haven’t seen a thing. I thought the rain might dampen (pun intended) my sons eagerness to hunt but when I pointed out that it would be raining Saturday he said it was “good it was youth weekend so he could sit in a box blind with his gun!”

I guess he will be hunting but I’ll hang up my bow and catch up on rest in the camper…not sounding too bad! I may sit with him some but we are both to big for a long sit in our box blinds.

Comment

Love the kid pics! Bring’m on!!

Comment

Just got to camp, rained the whole way here. Gonna finish unloading in the morning and head to the stand.

Comment

Back to the blind for the 2nd time this morning after a trip back to the truck for his release. We are a hot mess this morning, you take for granted bow hunting by yourself and all the windows are your height, seats, etc…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Back to the blind for the 2nd time this morning after a trip back to the truck for his release. We are a hot mess this morning, you take for granted bow hunting by yourself and all the windows are your height, seats, etc…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    At least the daylight is holding out longer than normal for y’all to get things together this morning - good luck

Comment

Go get ‘em kids. Looking forward to LDPs and smiles

Comment

Good Luck to everyone!

Comment

Me and 12 yo sitting in blind this am. We brought her friend and his dad too. Will post results as they come in.

Comment

Just saw a dude pushing a stroller with a .270 on his back.

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff

Comment

In a blind with my 8 year old grandson. Hoping for a doe or any legal Buck.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                Just saw a dude pushing a stroller with a .270 on his back.

Little suspicious of how you know what caliber it was. 😂

Comment

Working...
                                X