No announcement yet.

They're Going Deep Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I turned 50 this year and need to get it done.

I also dont have a doctor. Can you just schedule one somewhere, or do you have to go through a primary care?

Comment

Again, enjoy the legal high!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
        AC, it is less intrusive.....

But, it’s also less accurate, and If’n you test positive, most insurers won’t pay for both tests.

This. I wouldn’t do the test in a box. Many insurers only pay for one of either of them a year. My wife had both and would never do the box again…. GP said here do this box. GI doctor said she needed to do the real deal with her family history. Luckily they were 6 months apart and listed on two different insurance years.

Comment

Originally posted by twright View Post
          The propofol nap is the best part. You feel like you slept all night and no groggy feeling.
          Man that is suuummm ggooodddd stuff!

Comment

The prep sucks, but the waking up and the medicine they have you on sure feels good!

Comment

Some of the best sleep I’ve ever had during the procedure.

Comment

You’ll come right out of it though if they hit your G spot! Just saying.

Comment

Well they rolled me in asked me a couple of questions one of the nurses said see you later and then I woke up in the recovery room.

Took out a couple of polyps probably have to have another one in 3 to five years depending on test results.

No big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Txsurveyor2014 View Post
                    I turned 50 this year and need to get it done.

I also dont have a doctor. Can you just schedule one somewhere, or do you have to go through a primary care?

It is done by a gastroenterologist. Need to find one, schedule an appt & then the scope.

At least that is what I did. Did not go thru primary care doc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I feel sure you are joking

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                      I'll be 60 next month. No man goes up my butt. I'd rather have cancer.
                      I am 67 and had mine earlier this month. I polyp removed and go again in 4 years. It was no problem. Fell asleep & woke up in Recovery Room. No discomfort and no pain. Now that might be since my brother calls me the perfect a-hole but whatever. Get it done for your family.

Comment

It's the prep that blows...

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          How come the woman never complain about this proceedure?

Because it is hardly the worst (medical) indignity they’ve suffered!

Comment

I had precancerous polyps removed two weeks ago. Back in 3 years for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                              You’ll come right out of it though if they hit your G spot! Just saying.

BAAH haha ha ha!! ((HUGE belly laugh!))

You, sir, are hysterical!

Comment

I think the preparation liquid I had to drink was 48 oz 10 hours before the procedure and another 48 oz 4 hours before "game" time. I think Taco Bell has hit me harder than the prep liquid.

Make it a game and see how long you can hold it.

Comment

Working...
                                X