Crappie thread 2020!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slew View Post
    LMAO! Paint em black! Another cash money tip!!!

Or leave one orange and just toss it out some random place and see how many people stop and fish it!
    Somebody did this on waco the other day. I drove past it 3 sweeps. Completely bare bottom. Watched three boats pull up and fish around it while I was fishing.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rattler7696 View Post
      Anyone know a crappie guide available for Saturday, Sunday or Monday? My Dad suddenly got the itch and want’s to go. 2-3 people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Buff and Slew on here. Don't know about finding one that quick!

Comment

Originally posted by rattler7696 View Post
        Anyone know a crappie guide available for Saturday, Sunday or Monday? My Dad suddenly got the itch and want’s to go. 2-3 people.

I could do a weekday next couple weeks but not this Monday or Friday. First weekend day I have open is June 13 and 21st. Did some looking around for the weekend this morning. Caught fish at every stop and had a few good ones. Still have to move a lot. But that’s fine.

Comment

Couldn't find them on waco this morning. Hit brush and timber in 6-9' early. No luck except a 15" bass.

Then tried a bunch of piles 10-16' and bridge pillars. No dice today.

Comment

Quick trip to Pines this morning. Kept 25 and threw back at least 30. 17ft. brush on jigs

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
              Couldn't find them on waco this morning. Hit brush and timber in 6-9' early. No luck except a 15" bass.

Always a good day even if they don't bite.

I have seen a few reports on Aquilla and seems to be a great crappie bite right now.

Hope weather will cooperate so I can fit in one day fishing this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post

What's all that calm glassy stuff behind the fish? I haven't seen water like that in a while!!!

Comment

What's all that calm glassy stuff behind the fish? I haven't seen water like that in a while!!!
                  Up in the back of a cove with about 50' of cliff on 3 sides hiding from the wind!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post

I have seen a few reports on Aquilla and seems to be a great crappie bite right now.

I've never been to lake aquilla.

I really stick to waco due to convenience. I live about 3 blocks from Koehne park launch. Makes it easy to make quick trips any time I have an hour or two too spare.

I know a few guys that are crushing them still on waco. They're just better at fishing than me!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post

Aquilla is just a mud hole!

Comment

I could do a weekday next couple weeks but not this Monday or Friday. First weekend day I have open is June 13 and 21st. Did some looking around for the weekend this morning. Caught fish at every stop and had a few good ones. Still have to move a lot. But that’s fine.
                        What Lake are you guiding on? I’m from Matagorda, Wednesday’s are my days off.
                        Thanks

Comment

We caught them pretty well on Palestine today. Started out throwing them back but he talked me into cleaning a few. Mostly caught on Bonehead Stump Bugs shooting docks but we did catch a few on standing timber with Livescope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post

We caught them pretty well on Palestine today. Started out throwing them back but he talked me into cleaning a few. Mostly caught on Bonehead Stump Bugs shooting docks but we did catch a few on standing timber with Livescope.

Very nice. Looks like you have a great fish cleaning station.

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post

Heck yeah! He looks dried out in that picture!!

Even got Craig in the background!

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                                What Lake are you guiding on? I’m from Matagorda, Wednesday’s are my days off.
                                Thanks
                                I can do Palestine. Fork. Tawakoni or pines. Palestine is gonna be the closest to you. I have folks drive from Houston and meet me about 9-930 and we fish and they go home that night sometimes. Wednesday’s are a great day for me. Momma doesn’t go to work till late

Comment

Working...
                                X