Game cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game cameras

What game cameras are y’all running? Looking to replace a couple of the older Bushnells, I’ve had for about 5 or 6 years. Pros and cons of the ones y’all are using? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would look for a package deal on some of the Browning Strike Force cams. Sometimes you can get them for $100-$110/ea if you buy 2+ at a time.

Watch out for the fake online sellers though...

Comment

I've had really good luck with Wild Game the past few seasons. Have a couple cameras on their 3rd year and still work like new

Comment

I agree on the Browning cams. I have been running mine 365 for 3 years now without any issues. Great on battery usage as well.

Comment

Strike Force have been the longest lasting I have bought...sub $120 price tag. I did use Moultrie $60 price range cameras and they were good too, but the trigger speed is slower so you may miss more than you think.

Comment

Spypoint Link Micro VZN You cam find around 99.00. 100 photos for free a month or various plans 5.00 per month and up depending on the number of pictures you want. Have 3 of them work great.

Comment

you can find Browning strike force cameras for around $100 with a sale. I run them and could not be happier.

Comment

Rogers has a heck of a deal on the primos gen 2 in ground swat camo for 59.99 they are good cameras .

Comment

Comment

I started with Stealth long ago but they eventually didnt last. Moultrie never worked for me. Cuddeback was good for a while. Thought Primos was good till they broke. Those never lasted over 4-5 years and cost $100-200. Now I buy Wildgame for $60-80. SOme going on 4-5 years now. I cant justify paying more when they never lasted any longer. NOw if you want internet connection you will have to pay more.

Comment

I can't take orders for them yet but, just today I made a deal with Browning to carry at least one line of their cameras.

I'll post when they become available.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                        I can't take orders for them yet but, just today I made a deal with Browning to carry at least one line of their cameras.

I'll post when they become available.
                        T-post mate, shade, Browning hard case, and Browning Strike Force camera's. Incredibly tough combo to beat.

Comment

Midway has the Strike Force right now for $99.99.

Comment

I run exclusively Browning Dark Ops, lithium batteries, and high quality SD cards.

I put them as high as I can reach from the top of a stick, and off the beaten path, and run them on video mode.

The quality is excellent with these cameras, especially for such a reasonable price.

Comment

Not even our first 100 degree day yet, fall is months away, but I’m wanting to hit the woods and get some new game cameras up to see activity. In the market too, good timely post, want to buy them and get set up and running. Good info in here, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X