China. What The Heck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bryan sandlin View Post
    my wife is from Beijing China. she has not heard anything from her brother or sister in 3 weeks. its been a TOTAL lock down. no outside phone calls from the US. no internet. no travel. this started on Dec. 3rd was not reported to the public until the middle of Jan. around 5 million had already left on vacation by Jan. 20th. the doctor that made the first forecast has died as you may know. cnn and msm reported that he was punished for his actions. NO. he was arrested. one pandemic expert has reported that it cant be stopped now. it will effect the whole earth in 7 months.
    and that around 100 million will die. but you know what? this is still not as bad as the SARS would have been. the death rate of that one stands at 3.4 per 1000 this one. 1.2 or 1.3 per 1000 but cant be stopped. transmission from person to person is a unreal rate.
    it may be time to get out of the stock market.

I talk with my factories in china still. We use WeChat if i am not using my work email for real time conversations.

Comment

Originally posted by bryan sandlin View Post
      my wife is from Beijing China. she has not heard anything from her brother or sister in 3 weeks. its been a TOTAL lock down. no outside phone calls from the US. no internet. no travel. this started on Dec. 3rd was not reported to the public until the middle of Jan. around 5 million had already left on vacation by Jan. 20th. the doctor that made the first forecast has died as you may know. cnn and msm reported that he was punished for his actions. NO. he was arrested. one pandemic expert has reported that it cant be stopped now. it will effect the whole earth in 7 months.
      and that around 100 million will die. but you know what? this is still not as bad as the SARS would have been. the death rate of that one stands at 3.4 per 1000 this one. 1.2 or 1.3 per 1000 but cant be stopped. transmission from person to person is a unreal rate.
      it may be time to get out of the stock market.
      Anyone watched Netflix PANDEMIC, very interesting look at the way China and India are central to the way these issues start

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        **** N95 Respiratory mask are going for almost $30 for a 2pk online now. Sellers market on those right now!
        And Dr's. have stated that they do not even work to prevent you from catching anything.. They fit loosely and are open on all sides.. They do not make a seal..The masks are useless.. It's not their designed purpose..
        Last edited by PondPopper; 02-09-2020, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          I talk with my factories in china still. We use WeChat if i am not using my work email for real time conversations.
          we cant call direct to her brother or sister.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            And Dr's. have stated that they do not even work to prevent you from catching anything.. They fit loosely and are open on all sides.. They do not make a seal..The masks are useless.. It's not their designed purpose..
            Yeah me and the wife ended up getting the RZ MASK Model 2 that filters down to 1 micron. Ace hardware $39.99/peice

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post

Nice that’s how you adapt and overcome

Comment

Originally posted by ironman View Post

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                  聞起來有點腥

Comment

I guess a tampon in each nostril is Plan B

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      聞起來有點腥
                      You to tried it before?

Just kidding!

Comment

People's ability to over react knows no bounds, I guess.

Comment

We do a lot of manufacturing in China and this is going to hurt a lot of retailers in terms of inventory and out of stock items. Workers for our factories aren’t being allowed to go back to the factory at this point and when they are allowed they will have to go through a 14-day quarantine so we are looking at another 3 weeks or so before they can back and start production.

Comment

Saw video today of the Chinese military dragging people out of their homes by the arms or legs. I'm sure that any citizen deemed an enemy of the state got drug out and cremated.

Comment

CNBC reported this evening there are 400 people under observation for it in the U.S. So far only 12 confirmed cases. Let’s hope the 400 all turn out to be something else.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                                Anyone watched Netflix PANDEMIC, very interesting look at the way China and India are central to the way these issues start
                                I thought interesting timing when I looked at it. This is not considered a PANDEMIC at this point but yesterdays count was 1,000 dead in China...…….I would surmise that number to be 10,000.

Comment

Working...
                                X