Will the virus remove Trump from office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the virus remove Trump from office

Do you think the public as a whole will blame Trump for this to the degree he gets voted out of office?
    How do you personally think Trump has handled the pandemic?

I Blame China, The WHO and especially the media.

Comment

^^^ Yeah, what he said, Trump's not at fault here, but not everyone will see it that way.
      You can bet on one thing, the Lefts will dang sure spin it in their favor.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdc View Post
        ^^^ Yeah, what he said, Trump's not at fault here, but not everyone will see it that way.
        You can bet on one thing, the Lefts will dang sure spin it in their favor.
        He did shut down the only program we had to deal with something like this.
        I'm for Trump, but that was a pretty boneheaded move.
        I'm not sure how they would blame him for the "virus" though.

Comment

Interesting article in the Washington Post about Trump supposedly shutting down anti-pandemic programs.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
            Interesting article in the Washington Post about Trump supposedly shutting down anti-pandemic programs.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...emic-programs/
            Alrighty then . Thanks for posting.
            In that case it will have to be a heck of a spin up.
            They are experts at it though.

Comment

This solidifies his re-election.
              Nobody in this country in their right mind would want Biden in charge of the country when something goes haywire.
              Those screaming fools on the left will be voting for Trump when the day comes.
              He has handled this better than anyone could have hoped for. Unprecedented circumstances w/o a stumble at any point. Brilliant.

Comment

You really believe that the screaming fools would vote for him?

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                  This solidifies his re-election.
                  Nobody in this country in their right mind would want Biden in charge of the country when something goes haywire.
                  Those screaming fools on the left will be voting for Trump when the day comes.
                  He has handled this better than anyone could have hoped for. Unprecedented circumstances w/o a stumble at any point. Brilliant.
                  The left is not “in their right mind”. I have zero respect for the baby killers who loves them some murdering.

Comment

No. Every poll shows Americans overwhelmingly approve of his actions and leadership during Corona.

What still can sink him though is the economy. He needs to ease off the Corona pedal, and start focusing on getting OPEC and Russia situated. The economy could keep him from getting re-elected if it stays this way until November.

Comment

I think the old adage "It's the economy stupid" will come into play. If the economy doesn't recover quickly, he is doomed.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                        No. Every poll shows Americans overwhelmingly approve of his actions and leadership during Corona.

What still can sink him though is the economy. He needs to ease off the Corona pedal, and start focusing on getting OPEC and Russia situated. The economy could keep him from getting re-elected if it stays this way until November.
                        The economy and the virus will go hand in hand imo.

Comment

I plan on voting for him again. Only difference between this time and last, is I won't hold my nose this time like I did last time.

Viva President Trump!

Comment

Not according to these numbers.
                            Attached Files

Comment

I'd like to see the numbers from Florida and just for grins California

Comment

Working...
                              X