No announcement yet.

Meanwhile in New Orleans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t think too highly of NO. I live in Frisco, which is one of the nicest cities in Texas...and we have a rat problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      I can’t imagine what traumatized some of y’all so bad in New Orleans. My wife and I have been there multiple times and always have a great time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That’s because they have never been to experience actual New Orleans as a city. It has a very big city vibe for such a small Population.

You can actually have a great time if you know where to go. Not to mention I still have a good time taking folks to the hot spots for their first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
        Rats preparing to takeover the City!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rats-swar...025248712.html

You’re still made about them Tigers winning[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
          You’re still made about them Tigers winning[emoji23]

Well I’ll admit I am ticked that BAMA got upset...but I thought this article was humorous.

Comment

Well I’ll admit I am ticked that BAMA got upset...but I thought this article was humorous.

I agree! I’m more upset that I can’t change made to mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
              I agree! I’m more upset that I can’t change made to mad.

Just wait til a herd of wharf rats sees you eating hot dogs on Canal at 2 a.m.

Comment

Just wait til a herd of wharf rats sees you eating hot dogs on Canal at 2 a.m.
                That's no big deal. Those rats have seen plenty weenie eating down there. They are used to it..

Comment

Meanwhile in New Orleans...

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                  X2.

X2.

Were you wasted the whole time? It’s a horrific place to be, sober. I guess if you’re wasted it’s a convenient place because the whole town is a giant urinal it seems.

Nope. Had exactly one drink on Bourbon street while we there.

Ate plenty of food all over the city though.

Will go the WWII museum next time. Missed it last time we were there.

Comment

I can’t imagine what traumatized some of y’all so bad in New Orleans. My wife and I have been there multiple times and always have a great time.

You and the mass majority of visitors from around the globe...…...lol! Kinda obvious when a tourist spot is less than 2 blocks from the largest river in North America you are going to have rodents. With no FREE meals from tourists and cruise ships it appears they have headed back over the levee to fend for themselves. Or better yet some super brave heroic manly men have decided to "whack & stack" them.......instead of whine like 5 year olds. Heck, I remember as a kid putting out dog food and shooting them with pellet guns...……...never been traumatized or had my whitey tighties in a wad over it! GOD, I pray we never have a revolution on our soil.

Comment

Nope. Had exactly one drink on Bourbon street while we there.

Ate plenty of food all over the city though.

Will go the WWII museum next time. Missed it last time we were there.

You will like the WWII museum, I spent several hours in there.

Comment

I love rats! Future food source! And the tails can double as fish worms bait. Furry warm little guys. Be nice. Now I did see in (serious) about 1959 at roughly age 7 (I am that old) in St Louis at Budweiser Factory on the Mississippi. They had nets to remove rats. True. I still love a Bud but ---

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchsun View Post
                          I love rats! Future food source! And the tails can double as fish worms bait. Furry warm little guys. Be nice. Now I did see in (serious) about 1959 at roughly age 7 (I am that old) in St Louis at Budweiser Factory on the Mississippi. They had nets to remove rats. True. I still love a Bud but ---
                          I can relate to that also. First job outta college I worked for Cargill in Chesapeake, VA in the late 80's. We were shipping and receiving grain globally...……….now that was dang eye opening. Some of those ship decks would have hundreds crawling around on midnight shift......lol!

Comment

At 1:08 into that video there is a definite Booner in the street

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              I can relate to that also. First job outta college I worked for Cargill in Chesapeake, VA in the late 80's. We were shipping and receiving grain globally...……….now that was dang eye opening. Some of those ship decks would have hundreds crawling around on midnight shift......lol!
                              My roommate in college has large family farm / ranch in tribune Kansas, went and helped clean out a wheat silo , then a corn silo
                              Hundreds and hundreds of rats in the bottoms with tunnels that must be dugout (gross stinky rotten wheat)
                              Same working in a alfalfa distribution center for a dairy co op
                              Hundreds of rats everywhere

Comment

My family landed in New Orleans from Palermo,Sicily....so I have always had appreciation for the city. If it wasn't for Katrina I would be NOPD right now. Crazy how things work out...maybe for the better.

Comment

Working...
                                X