Old Joe and the sexual assault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Joe and the sexual assault

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d_PLVDGmWAQ"]Joe Biden Faces Serious Sexual Assault Allegation | Pat Gray Unleashed - YouTube[/ame]

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Comment

My bad, didn’t see that thread

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
        My bad, didn’t see that thread
        ok

Comment

They will get Ol'Joe out of the race and insert Gov Cuomo.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
            They will get Ol'Joe out of the race and insert Gov Cuomo.
            I was thinking the same thing
            Cuomo is getting lots more tv time then Ol’joe

Comment

I think it's pretty evident that Biden isn't well and his family should do the right thing and intervene.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                I think it's pretty evident that Biden isn't well and his family should do the right thing and intervene.
                His handlers had to know. They have to see this. Do they think they will get him elected, then use him as a puppet and control the government from behind the scenes??

This is very cruel to do to Joe. I don't agree with his politics but he is our former Vice President and he will have my respect.

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post
                  His handlers had to know. They have to see this. Do they think they will get him elected, then use him as a puppet and control the government from behind the scenes??

This is very cruel to do to Joe. I don't agree with his politics but he is our former Vice President and he will have my respect.
                  I'm sorry, but i cannot respect anyone who has used their elected position to enrich themselves and their family the way he has. Feel the same for all the other polititions who have done the same thing.
                  When in this country did it become acceptable to get voted into office and have a career paying less than $200,000 a year, and after a few years be a multimillionaire?

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
                    I'm sorry, but i cannot respect anyone who has used their elected position to enrich themselves and their family the way he has. Feel the same for all the other polititions who have done the same thing.
                    When in this country did it become acceptable to get voted into office and have a career paying less than $200,000 a year, and after a few years be a multimillionaire?
                    Don’t apologize, but I’m curious, what is your cut off line for enriching themselves and family? In other words, at what dollar figure does it become “wrong”. There isn’t a single solitary one that ain’t lined their own pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post

They know. This is why I think it was their strategy all along. Prop Biden up. Have him win the nomination and either pick a very strong VP to take over the campaign or insert their hand picked candidate based on his mental incapacity. My thought was either HRC, Manchelle Obama, or the dark horse now is Cuomo.

Frankly this indicates to me that the virus wasn’t intentional to “bring Donald down” as some have claimed. Had they known a catastrophic event would occur they would have wanted a strong candidate on the forefront to display leadership. Biden has been eerily quiet in the midst of this. DNC missed a prime moment to have the spotlight shine on their candidate

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        Don’t apologize, but I’m curious, what is your cut off line for enriching themselves and family? In other words, at what dollar figure does it become “wrong”. There isn’t a single solitary one that ain’t lined their own pockets.
                        You are dead on. I would say almost every elected official in this country has used their position to enrich themselves to some extent. An excellent question, how much money makes it a crime?
                        Lots of them, like Joe, enrich their family.

Another one that stuck in my craw was Bernie's wife and daughter taking 9% of any money his campaign spent on television spots. Dont remember exactly how much it was, but to me it was astronomical. Siphoning off campaign funds, sickening how greedy some of these people are.

Oh, dont get me started on the Clintons.

Comment

Working...
                        X