No announcement yet.

For real A&M?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aggies help me out here. How did yall train the sheep to dress in drag? A sheep is still a sheep even in a dress.

Comment

I don't guess I care if a dude wants to be a chick or vice versa. That's their business not mine. It's all of the shoving it in our face and forcing us to accept the gayness that I dislike. I don't want it in schools or my grandsons being told it's perfectly normal.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
        Aggies help me out here. How did yall train the sheep to dress in drag? A sheep is still a sheep even in a dress.
        No training required. Baited it with a carrot and then roped it and dressed it ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          I don't guess I care if a dude wants to be a chick or vice versa. That's their business not mine. It's all of the shoving it in our face and forcing us to accept the gayness that I dislike. I don't want it in schools or my grandsons being told it's perfectly normal.

Do you mean the LBQT stuff, or being an "AGY"....ha, maybe both?

Comment

Now days there would be a lawsuit if you did not allow it to happen
            Just because it’s a conservative campus doesn’t mean there are not outliers

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyag15 View Post
              No training required. Baited it with a carrot and then roped it and dressed it ourselves.
              Ha. Yall have come a long way.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Same here. I’m tired of them trying to change the rules for the rest of us. Stay in your lane a**holes....WTH is wrong with a good closet???

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyag15 View Post
                  Guess I can't rag on the sips anymore for that whole "Cocks Not Glocks" movement...

LOL...yup...

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                    Same here. I’m tired of them trying to change the rules for the rest of us. Stay in your lane a**holes....WTH is wrong with a good closet???
                    How are they trying to change the rules for the rest of us?

Comment

Originally posted by Pope View Post

Oh Lord....here we go...

Comment

Liberal alert....

Comment

Originally posted by Pope View Post
                          I’ll start with the most obvious - demanding we call them by whatever z, de, ze, zoo, pop, poo, wang, or whatever pronoun they’ve picked for the day...

Comment

Whaaaaaaaaat thaaaaaaaaaa!

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                              I’ll start with the most obvious - demanding we call them by whatever z, de, ze, zoo, pop, poo, wang, or whatever pronoun they’ve picked for the day...
                              Acceptance of transgenders and teaching **** sex in schools to 8th graders. Pride Parades with men kissing men and trannys prancing through the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                                That’s one that is tough for me as well. I didn’t see gender or even think about it before speaking. It is just engrained in my mind and if you look male or female, I default to he or she. However, never had that demanded of me or thought it was a rule change for me. Rule changer for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X