Michael Bloomberg TV ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Bloomberg TV ads

Don’t know about the rest of the state, but here in SETX he has had a ton of commercials on tv lately. You can’t watch an hour of tv without seeing at least 3 ads for him. Is it like this in the rest of the state?

Same in Deep South Texas unfortunately.

Comment

Yep. Dude is spending a ton of money.

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
        Don’t know about the rest of the state, but here in SETX he has had a ton of commercials on tv lately. You can’t watch an hour of tv without seeing at least 3 ads for him. Is it like this in the rest of the state?
        Around here, his commercial is the same one repeated over and over, Barack Obama telling how great Bromberg is, then Bloomberg says he approves what is said

Comment

South-Central Texas also. I'm sick of it

Comment

I only thing I hate worse than bloomnerds commerials are the Tommy John ones with Chevy commercials Running in third place.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
              Around here, his commercial is the same one repeated over and over, Barack Obama telling how great Bromberg is, then Bloomberg says he approves what is said
              Same here. Not a fan, but it is a great add for his campaign, tying himself to Obama for all the Obama fans. Hope his deep pockets don’t make him a wild card here. Other then political beliefs there seem to be a bunch of similarities between him and Trump.

Comment

I made my original post at 8:30 now at 8:50 I’ve seen 2 more just in that 20 minute span.

Comment

Big-time gun grabber. Needs to go away yesterday.

Comment

I don’t know if the DNC wants Bloomberg. Sad part is the stop and frisk worked and crimes went down dramatically. Now he is saying it was wrong and saying it shouldn’t of happened. Sounds like he his saying what ever to try and get a few votes.

Comment

Same in central Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He's been hammering DFW for a few weeks now . If that ain't enough, BS (sanders) is doing it now too. And a couple of other ladies are pushing for seats as Reps. I can't even watch how much I want to buy a new car on the car adds (insert sarcasm here) without somebody shuving some political BS down my throat.

I'll sure enough be glad when all this is over with!

Comment

Hes also all over youtube

Comment

He is on the Spanish channels here also.

Comment

Here in the Tyler area he is runnign an ad with John Mellencamp singing Small Town and he talks about how he came from a small town and is going to preserve small town way of life. And it finishes with J. Mellon endorsing him.

<puke>

Comment

Working...
                              X