PRICED TO SELL Argentina Dove Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PRICED TO SELL Argentina Dove Hunt

My Buddy and I won an Argentina Dove Hunt for 3 days/4 People/6 hunts at Cordoba Lodge. We told the wives and one of our wives had "other plans" she hadn't told him about. It has an 18 month expiration date from today.

Includes housing/meals/alcohol and non alcoholic beverages/transportation to field.

You will need to purchase flights for Cordoba Mexico. There are about $500 per person in other fees(shells/license/land use/shuttle to/from airport)

Text me if interested. 214-957-8233

This is the second time im posting because we are dropping the price significantly to try and get it to someone with plenty of time to book.

We purchased it for $3800

PRICE TO SELL...$1800 TOTAL

In mexico or argentina

Comment

Sounds like someone needs to find a new wife... lol

Comment

Bad link...Page not found.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
          Bad link...Page not found.
          Link still works, just have to go to website home and fine the cabin he mentioned. Good luck, sorry you couldn't go!

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
            Sounds like someone needs to find a new wife... lol

10-4, I don't know what her plans are but I would be excluded.

Comment

Looks like a great place. I think you might be little light on the $500 in other fees.

Comment

Originally posted by Honker View Post
                Looks like a great place. I think you might be little light on the $500 in other fees.
                yes sir, depending on the amount you shoot, I would realistically add a 2 on the front end of that number.

Comment

David Denies is top notch. I hunted their Pica Zuro lodge. They will get you on the shells though. That’s where most of their profit comes from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep, she’ll bill alone will far exceed that. Not to mention bird boy tips, staff tips, etc. Unless you plan on sitting around and drinking and not shooting, no way $5k in fees once there is all you are looking at.

When we went, they told us if you are going to pinch pennies on the shell bill, just don’t bother going, because you won’t have any fun. We took 12 guys, I believe it was a 4-5 day trip, and our shell bill was $56,000. And we went in June (their winter), so the days were shorter and we only dove hunted in the evenings. We did Perdiz, ducks, pigeons, parakeets, etc in the mornings, so a lot less shooting overall. If you go during their summer time when the days are longer, and you dove hunt am and pm, that shell bill could easily double. But you will literally shoot more down there in one trip than you can possibly imagine. The only thing stopping you is the speed in which you can reload.

Comment

Bump

Comment

I go to the link but it don’t show one in Mexico, that I can find.

Comment

.....more like a lot light. ~$13.50/box. 1000 rounds/day is a light estimate. That’s $550/day.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                            .....more like a lot light. ~$13.50/box. 1000 rounds/day is a light estimate. That’s $550/day.

Plan on $1000 a day. Just go and shoot

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                              X