Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Workout Accountability thread!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old man here @ 61.

Just got out of the gym. Pull day. Back and biceps. Did a couple leg curls to stretch the hammies out which helps lugging it out in the woods.

Jumped on the Stairmaster level 7 and did some trying to get my left knee from barking, but it won’t. I guess something around it should be at least be getting stronger.

Old man is feeling good. Ready to bow hunt hogs tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got mine in this afternoon. A bunch of deadlifts for my lift then a circuit of 100y farmers carry with hex bar, pullups and power cleans.

For you pre-workout takers, I'd be interested to see what you think of the new Jocko Discipline. I have used it the last 2 days and I don't really feel the tingles and same stuff as normal pre-workout but I have felt real good during the workout and strength was good.

It's probably all a placebo anyway but I like the tingles.
      Last edited by jshouse; 02-25-2020, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
        Got mine in this afternoon. A bunch of deadlifts for my lift then a circuit of 100y farmers carry with hex bar, pullups and power cleans.

For you pre-workout takers, I'd be interested to see what you think of the new Jocko Discipline. I have used it the last 2 days and I don't really feel the tingles and same stuff as normal pre-workout but I have felt real good during the workout and strength was good.

I just started a new preworkout stack..
        Redcon1 Big Noise +
        Redcon1 Total War

Big Noise is a stim free "pump" product filled with nootropics.
        Total War is a high stim with little pump or focus ingredients.

They coincide with each other when taken together and makes it my favorite stack to date. When I go late in the evening or even close to bed, I just take the big noise and still get a great workout..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Back, biceps, core, and 5 rounds on the assault bike, done.

Comment

Did an hour today weights and cardio

Comment

Will have to check it out. I’m a big fan of the ant’s crawling under my skin feeling so might have to mix it with something.

Just finished a can of Total Recon and moved on to BAMF. Tingles are there but lacking some pump

Comment

I've been taking

-Hypd Supps Yolo Darkside (stronger version)
                -Hypd Supps ARM

I will be adding their PMV as well to my morning routine. I have a pretty high tolerance for pre-workouts and this stack I can feel taking normal dosages. All the other's I've tried by the end i'm taking 2-3 scoops and still don't feel much. It's been developed semi locally and they're growing and expanding so it's available in a lot of places but you can also order online.

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                  I just started a new preworkout stack..
                  Redcon1 Big Noise +
                  Redcon1 Total War

Big Noise is a stim free "pump" product filled with nootropics.
                  Total War is a high stim with little pump or focus ingredients.

They coincide with each other when taken together and makes it my favorite stack to date. When I go late in the evening or even close to bed, I just take the big noise and still get a great workout..

My normal preworkout was the GAT Nitraflex +C, the +C meaning it has creatine in it. I wanted something a little different and used NO Explode for one cycle and it really didn't do as well as the Nitraflex. I'm currently taking one from Optimum Nutrition (ON) and adding a Primal Muscle stack that showed up on my FB feed and I thought I'd try it. It's really nothing more than creatine and a testosterone booster, but I started noticing a difference in my workouts especially yesterday. I left the gym swole AF and it hasn't done down yet.

I used to take C4 and some others that made my ears itch like crazy by the time I go to the gym. The pump was pretty good with them, but I got tired of the jitters and other crap that went along with it.

Too darn cold and I didn't sleep well last night so today is a rest day.

Comment

Knocked out legs today

Everything was 3x10/2x8/1x6 besides the leg ext, leg curls, and hyperextensions were 5x12

.75 mile jog warm up
                    Leg ext///leg curls
                    BB Squat
                    BB Deadlift
                    Hack Squats//Hyper extensions

Legs are fried

Tomorrow is shoulders

Comment

Legs this morning followed by 4 rounds on the assault bike.

Hitting my push workout 1 day soon. Supposed to be tomorrow, but going this evening as I'm getting all 4 wisdom teeth cut out tomorrow.. fml

Comment

Thank God for a recovery week. Volume cut by 25%. 6 mile run this morning. It’ll be cold as balls in the morning, but at least the hour on cycle trainer inside won’t be so cold.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Did 1 1/2 hours today weights and cardio

Comment

Shoulders done.

Very lackluster work out and I've stalled in the 226-227 range the last 10-12 days. Started at 238 Jan 5 so need to push harder and eat better
                            Last edited by 150class; 02-27-2020, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Missed yesterday and slept in this morning, will try to get something in this afternoon.

Comment

Hit up shoulders this morning even though the bed was feeling good this cold morning. Again changing things up with 4x15 each exercise

DB Shoulder Press
                                DB Front Raise
                                DB Lateral Raise
                                Reverse Fly
                                Smith Machine Shoulder Press
                                Smith Machine Shrugs
                                Cable Face Pull
                                Machine Shoulder Press close grip (to failure)

Comment

Working...
                                X