• Show
Clear All

Beautiful deer, congrats

Comment

Cool buck!! Congratulations!

Comment

Awesome looking buck there

Comment

You need to start feeding protein to grow bigger antlers!

Comment

Well what did he score?

Comment

Originally posted by ROBINHOOD11 View Post
              Well what did he score?
              Post #86

178 4/8" Was the rough score.

Comment

Hunter, yall started finding any sheds yet?

Rwc

Comment

4.5 and 120ish. Was that the question? ��

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                    Hunter, yall started finding any sheds yet?

Rwc
                    We found about 10 or so while burning last week (old sheds). We should start seeing new sheds anyday. Hopefully some rain hits the newly burned area and generates some good new growth. If it does, it should make shed hunting a breeze this year!

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                    4.5 and 120ish. Was that the question? ��
                    Ha. Funny guy! Deer wasn't a day over 9.5

Comment

great deer

Comment

Congrats! Awesome buck.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                          You are such a tool. Why do you feel the need to comment on a thread that you have added nothing to?? Did I ever say these were 100% native deer?
                          Because I can. Sounds like politics, censoring what you don't like to hear.

Truth hurts sometimes and people get offended. Keep calling names, no feelings hurt here

Congrats on the buck

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                            Because I can. Sounds like politics, censoring what you don't like to hear.

Truth hurts sometimes and people get offended. Keep calling names, no feelings hurt here

Congrats on the buck
                            Not censoring what I don't want to hear. I just don't want to hear it because I don't care about what you have to say. Truth doesn't hurt one bit. I am proud to have deer like this to chase each and every year. My dad, has busted his a** for years to afford my family with the ability to hunt deer like this on his ranch.

You just add nothing to any discussion you bring up "Low fence, High Fence, Genetics" etc. Just a tired argument when you make it on every.single.thread. People understand you only hunt with a loin cloth and spear on low fence free ranging deer.......the thing is, nobody care. Let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                              Not censoring what I don't want to hear. I just don't want to hear it because I don't care about what you have to say. Truth doesn't hurt one bit. I am proud to have deer like this to chase each and every year. My dad, has busted his a** for years to afford my family with the ability to hunt deer like this on his ranch.

You just add nothing to any discussion you bring up "Low fence, High Fence, Genetics" etc. Just a tired argument when you make it on every.single.thread. People understand you only hunt with a loin cloth and spear on low fence free ranging deer.......the thing is, nobody care. Let it go.
                              Slow clap. Slow clap!!! Well said Hunter.

Dude needs to move on and disappear really.

Comment

Working...
                              X