No announcement yet.

2019 Pushmataha County Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone going up for the last days! I'll be heading up after the potential tornados go thru.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

thought about it but gonna push. may be snow up there...

Comment

We were up last weekend. Bucks are buddied up, actually had 4 bucks come in at same time. Pretty cool to watch. They are coming to hand corn really good right now. Our big boys are hitting the corn hard, mainly during the night though. I still saw many, many acorns on the ground.
        Be warned though, it is still very wet up there. My truck was filthy from all the mud. It is only going to be worse after this cold front pushes through.

Comment

Well it’s over and I got spanked, got some great video of of big deer just not hit listers. Whacked a few old culls.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2172.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	24604969Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2173.jpg
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	24604968

Lighted nocks are great. More videos to come.... well pics of videos. I’m retarded so can’t put videos on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey what’s up y’all! New member here! Just got access to 100 acres in Latimer county! I’ve put out 6 cameras and some hand corn. There’s been some small young bucks on cam but nothing big. All of you guys give me hope with your pics though! Glad to see some fellow hunters in my area. Was curious if any of y’all had problems with poachers or people of that nature! It’s a new area for me so I’m just unsure on what to expect. Thanks for all your help.

Comment

I've got a place near Finley. Anyone know if there is a cellular game camera that is reliable in that area? I get decent service with Sprint, but I can't find a camera on that network.

Comment

Originally posted by LegalHunter View Post
                I've got a place near Finley. Anyone know if there is a cellular game camera that is reliable in that area? I get decent service with Sprint, but I can't find a camera on that network.
                Verizon no longer works in Cloudy. In fact, I had to change cell phone providers. I use a Covert with AT&T and that works really well. I think Spy Point may search for different signals but you would have to research. If one of your buddies has AT&T cell phone you can use to check signal.

Comment

Originally posted by LegalHunter View Post
                  When I was in Snow on the mountain AT&T had very spotty signal

Comment

Hey guys been awhile, been over seas for several months. The leases I had located sucked any where way to high. I’ll keep looking though. You guys got fuzzy pics coming in by now. Is there a 2020 push court thread started yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey guys been awhile, been over seas for several months. The leases I had located sucked any where way to high. I’ll keep looking though. You guys got fuzzy pics coming in by now. Is there a 2020 push court thread started yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

They a little fuzzy....

Click image for larger version

Name:	7FBBC499-108E-4927-B40F-5738A57A6D3B.jpeg
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	24620242

Comment

Started a 2020 thread.

Comment

Working...