“End of Trail” cowboy match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“End of Trail” cowboy match

Shot the “End of Trail” cowboy match at the THSS range in Columbus Tx. Really a tuff shoot for me. Shot it with new pistols and only had 3 to 4 hrs sleep each night before the shoot. So not mentally sharp. I did take third in my class though so happy about that. Awesome range with great people!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sharkhunter; 03-25-2019, 06:08 AM.

Congratulations. What category did you shoot? Will you be at State in a couple of weeks?

Comment

I shoot 49er and yes sir I will be at state in Fredericksburg. Will also be shooting the TSRA state match back in Columbus.

Comment

Very cool. Congrats to you!

Comment

Manchaca Kid and Totes Ma Gotes are tough competitors. You did good. I switched from 49er to Classic Cowboy about 4 months ago. State should be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bad Bass View Post
            Manchaca Kid and Totes Ma Gotes are tough competitors. You did good. I switched from 49er to Classic Cowboy about 4 months ago. State should be fun.
            I was a little disappointed in my performance but that’s because I always shoot against myself. If I’m shooting to the best of my ability I’m good no matter if I place or not. I had 5 or 6 misses and a P. I had not touched my guns in over three weeks so that’s what I get. My buddy GW took overall and rightfully so he practiced every single day rain or shine and it shows. State should be real blast. A buddy of mine just retired and built a home in Fredericksburg so I’ll be staying with him. I need to slick up my bond derringer for the side match this weekend and practice. See you there!
            Last edited by sharkhunter; 03-25-2019, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X