A little hog action on Saturday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little hog action on Saturday.

We decided to cut the dogs loose for a small hunt on Saturday. Took about 5 minutes but it was still fun. We should have kept hunting but we all had other things we needed to get done as well. It gets hard to hunt dogs when it starts getting hot. We have lots of water but you still have to be careful.

-john

Last edited by TX_Hoghunter; 06-21-2021, 11:48 AM.

Awesome!!!

We've done it a couple times out at our lease and it's always a blast. But, you are right when it gets hot...gotta be careful.

Comment

Thanks buddy. Hopefully we will get out a few more times before it gets just stupid hot.

-john

Comment

Fun times!

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
          We decided to cut the dogs loose for a small hunt on Saturday. Took about 5 minutes but it was still fun. We should have kept hunting but we all had other things we needed to get done as well. It gets hard to hunt dogs when it starts getting hot. We have lots of water but you still have to be careful.

-john

Cool action pic, good hunt right there.

Comment

Heck yeah! Good job!

My dogs are fat and lazy now. Corn fields have been flooded. Haven’t ran them since early April.

Comment

It's already stupid hot....

Comment

Good pic!! Had lil rain come through here in LA this eve and cooled things off. Hope to turn few dogs loose in the morn possibly.

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Man wish I did not have to work today. Only 67 here at the house right now. The dogs would have loved it. Oh well got to make a living I guess. Here is hoping at least some of my dog friends get to turn loose and enjoy it.

-john

Comment

We caught another hog on Saturday but I did not take any pictures. Might hit the woods one more time this year this Saturday.

-john

Comment

Awesome!

It has definitely been a bad year for me. Fields remained flooded most of the summer. To wet to run my mule. Then the pasture next to the fields I hunt were burned. And the pigs moved away. It has been very hit or miss.

I did pick up another place, but have yet to get it just right.

Catching one here and there, but nothing compared to last year.

Comment

Good stuff! Congrats on the hog. The dogs thank you, not so sure bout the hog

Comment

Looks like last night we got access to a 500 acre place that we can hunt during deer season. That was an unexpected development. I must be living right....LOL.

-john

Comment

Working...
                            X