No announcement yet.

2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For you guys who fish down here feel free to jump in my boat and check it out next time you see me at the dock.

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
      How does the Safe Floor stuff compare to Seadek? I have had Seadek on my last two boats but it was installed in Florida. It would be nice to have a Texas option for deck material. Is it hard under your feet or cushioned?
      Sabine Skiffs down here in Kemah has a separate business that installs sea dek.

Comment

Thanks for the report Glenn. That floor looks awesome too!

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
          For you guys who fish down here feel free to jump in my boat and check it out next time you see me at the dock.
          Thanks for the info. I have a Shallowsport in Port Mansfield that needs a deck upgrade. Will look into it.

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
            Thanks for the info. I have a Shallowsport in Port Mansfield that needs a deck upgrade. Will look into it.
            They have a franchise in the valley. Might save you from dragging it to Houston.

Comment

All done. Ready to fish in 24 hours.

Comment

yep, that looks good!

Comment

Looks great! Pretty much the exact boat and color that I want. I will check your schedule the next time I am down there and see if a ride will work out. I'm torn between this boat and a Tran 240SVT of the same colors.

Comment

Originally posted by T-REX View Post
                    Looks great! Pretty much the exact boat and color that I want. I will check your schedule the next time I am down there and see if a ride will work out. I'm torn between this boat and a Tran 240SVT of the same colors.
                    Call or text me. I'll take you for a ride. 979-479-1460

Comment

Looking good Glenn. Can’t wait to flop some fish down on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
                        All done. Ready to fish in 24 hours.

Really nice! Maybe I should do this instead of redoing gel coat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lookin great Glen!

Comment

Great work as usual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks great Glen

Comment

Wow! They did a jam up job, Glen. Congrats a on a super nice boat, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X