Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think this is about at Buc ees ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think this is about at Buc ees ?

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

says link is expired

Comment

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Not sure. Guy kicked out because carrying a US flag

Comment

Comment

Like most of these stories I'm guessing there's more to it than Bucees hating America. I wish they would've shown the flag and pole.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
              Like most of these stories I'm guessing there's more to it than Bucees hating America. I wish they would've shown the flag and pole.

Thought same thing. Probably huge.

Comment

Don't know exactly what went town there but if they were kicked out for simply displaying the American flag that's BS on Bucees part.

Comment

to me those people are just attention wh*res. Did something that would draw attention to themselves hoping something would happen that they could post online. They were obviously not being discreet about it so they would draw more attention.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                    It’s a big flag and and probably about a 6’ pole, I’m guessing. Just happened to see them on I-10 a few days ago.

Comment

I guess Im missing something because I never saw the guy with a flag. Maybe more to this story.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                        to me those people are just attention wh*res. Did something that would draw attention to themselves hoping something would happen that they could post online. They were obviously not being discreet about it so they would draw more attention.
                        This ^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post

Agree. Pretty sure Buccee’s is very pro America.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

There’s no way bucees is Anti-America. It’s more than likely the individuals changing things up as they are being kicked out. I’d hate to think this is a tactic to promote whatever these folks are pushing for veterans for publicity.
                            Last edited by kenner27; 12-31-2019, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              I guess Im missing something because I never saw the guy with a flag. Maybe more to this story.

Consider the source.

If’n it’s on facespace, gotta be true.

Comment

Working...
                              X