Vaccine effectiveness survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm wondering for folks who have had both shots (or the one if it's J&J) and after the period of waiting to be "fully vaccinated"...I believe two weeks after your second shot... Has anyone tested positive? If so, how was your symptoms?

Not looking for side-effects after the vaccine or opinions on whether or not to get the vaccine. I'm just interested in if anyone who has been vaccinated has ever tested positive, and if yes, was it very mild. I've known people who tested positive after vaccination, but it was within the first week after the second shot. Their symptoms were very mild.

For myself, no need for me or immediate family to get tested and we've all been vaccinated except for the kid.

Thanks, please stay well and safe.

Here we go.......

Comment

The ER’s are full of people testing positive after the shot

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
        And you got this info where??

Comment

I don’t personally know any one who has gotten Covid after getting vaccinated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Just look up VAERS (vaccine adverse em report system)- You can search plenty on the web. It all over the last few weeks. Good- bad-ugly out there if interested

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
              I don’t personally know any one who has gotten Covid after getting vaccinated.

This^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                Just look up VAERS (vaccine adverse em report system)- You can search plenty on the web. It all over the last few weeks. Good- bad-ugly out there if interested
                Thanks Glen!

Comment

I know a guy that tested positive three weeks after taking the J&J vaccine. He tested positive for about 17 days. No symptoms, just positive PCR. He took the PCR in prep for travel as we work out of the Country. He had previously tested positive in July of 2020. He was in the hospital in Jakarta to two weeks until he went negative. He’s had full work up on his lungs to see if he had any damage, zero, he’s good to go after both times testing positive.
                  Last edited by JES; 05-08-2021, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                    Do you just make up random things or do you have any facts to support these things you post?

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                      Do you just make up random things or do you have any facts to support these things you post?
                      That’s a rhetorical question, right? Lol

Comment

Fully vaccinated and no problems at all. I don't know anyone who has tested positive following shots...none.
                        Meanwhile here's a website that drives many conspiracy garbage:

Comment

Raney, who has been fully vaccinated since February, "went home immediately and, as of this evening, is doing well," his office said in a statement. The CDC says a "small percentage" of people who have been vaccinated can still contract COVID-19.

Comment

I personally know of 3 who tested positive after being fully vaccinated. All 3 thought they had allergies and went in for allergy meds and tested positive. One lost taste/smell for few days.

Comment

Originally posted by foxtrot View Post
                              i personally know of 3 who tested positive after being fully vaccinated. All 3 thought they had allergies and went in for allergy meds and tested positive. One lost taste/smell for few days.
                              jes and rosco just ain’t gonna believe ya. They like to sew negative discourse.

Comment

Working...
                              X