Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats, Terry. Now it's time for us to go fishing. Starting this Thursday

Comment

Hats off to Law Enforcement ! Congrads ! reminds me of the Jimmy Buffet lyrics "oh the stories we could tell....."

Comment

Huge Congrats! Thank you for your service.

Comment

Thanks for your service. I feel for officers serving in the current environment.

Comment

Congratulations on your retirement! You are going to love it!!!! Fishing, hunting, golfing & flat out doing nothing are all worthy pursuits!

Comment

Comment

As you could figure, I have thousands of memories that will come up from time to time and you just reminded me of one.

About 10 years ago we had a call of shooting that had just happened at a Vietnamese residence. I was the sergeant duty and was the first officer to arrive within like less than a minute and was alone. I cautiously made entry into the home and quickly assessed the situation in order to make sure that it was no longer in progress, to secure the scene and direct the incoming unit that were heading in my direction with lights sirens running.

After a quick evaluation I had the units shut down their emergency traffic and have just two officers to respond (to do the paperwork). ��

They arrived a short time later and went into the house but couldn’t find me. They called for me on the radio and I said that I had made my way to the back of the house in the garage.

A couple of months ago one of the officers, now a detective, was telling the story and said that they found me…... eating crawfish ��. They still get a big laugh out of it. They entered the home with hands by their guns waiting for the worst and then found me out back as part of the party.

The family was having a big crawfish boil, an uncle had gotten angry inside of the home and fired a couple of shots into the ceiling and left and the family didn’t want anything done. So, with that settled.......

Comment

Congrats sir!

Comment

God bless you sir. I am staring at the 20 and out pretty hard right now. I can't imagine the changes you have seen. Not sure if I can last until my eligibility date. We are a hated bunch right now.

Comment

congrats sir, always looked forward to you setting the heathens straight around here. i am trying to stick it out for 8 more, outlook doesnt look good though lol

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                        As you could figure, I have thousands of memories that will come up from time to time and you just reminded me of one.
                        You should consider writing a book / short stories as you do it well & kinda needed right now.

I'm sure those memories run from one spectrum to the other...can't explain how upset I get from the current defund / anti le movement. It's good to see support out there.

This one put a lump in the throat...mom in critical condition. The narrative has somehow been successful to take the individual human aspect out of policing??

Comment

TVC- Well how was it today? It is raining where we are so we just ate breakfast and watched a movie at 11a. You will get use to everyday Saturday and the cop crap left my veins quickly. Good times ahead

Comment

Thank you for your service. Congratulations on the retirement.

Comment

Working...
                            X