Large tree stumps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Large tree stumps!

After reading the thread about someone wanting a bear carved out of a tree stump I thought about these on my place. They are extremely hard to burn. Anyone have a use for them. They are huge. No clue what they would weigh.
    Attached Files

I can help load with my tractor if anyone wants one. Also have lots of stumps smaller.

Comment

Do you have any idea on size? Approximate width?

Are most of them oak stumps?

Thanks

Comment

I'm definitely interested. And like aggie13 mentioned, appx. sizes?

Thanks,
        John

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a buddy who hails big stumps like that to a saw mill in Bastrop. They will make tables and such out of those

Comment

Those big oak stumps make perfect camp fire ring stools when cut to level

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
              Those big oak stumps make perfect camp fire ring stools when cut to level

Only if post oak and barked.

OP, where? Goldwaithe?

Comment

Originally posted by Kossetx View Post
                Only if post oak and barked.

OP, where? Goldwaithe?
                They are located north of Goldthwaite. All these large live oak trees were killed by live oak decline or live oak wilt. To be honest not sure if you would be smart to haul them to another area. That would be your decision.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                  They are located north of Goldthwaite. All these large live oak trees were killed by live oak decline or live oak wilt. To be honest not sure if you would be smart to haul them to another area. That would be your decision.
                  As I mentioned earlier we usually haul to south Texas or west Texas for stools, no oak trees to contaminate

Comment

For those that ask. This is the largest stump. It's about 4 feet tall.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X