Non lethal self defense option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
    If I'm pulling a gun, it ain't no paintball...Seems like a good way to get killed.
    this. now cops will have to be able to identify whether perps are using real guns or these ridiculous toy guns before they shoot. we are moving in the wrong direction. lethal should be the only alternative. all we are doing is creating and setting more precedents that allow criminals to push the envelope when they encounter leo.

Comment

maybe for training purposes?

Comment

Put lethal back in weapons. Before too long the libtards will have cops screaming, "freeze or I'll blow my whistle at you". In England street cops are not allowed to carry guns anymore, and the Muslim uptick in violence is a direct reflection of this policy.

Cut out the nonsense & take out the real threat on your life.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
          Would be fun to try on some antifa & rioters.
          I was just gonna post, seems like it could be fun at a riot party.

Comment

Prosecutors be asking why you didn't use your paintball gun instead of shooting the 275 lb din do nuffin choir boy that needed what he got.

Comment

Not a terrible thing, but I’d make sure I have a back up. Living outside Minneapolis, I’ve been rolling around with a can of bear spray in my cup holder. This seems like something I’d be tempted to use on someone who’s just annoying me, like trying to use a coupon that’s not applicable.

Comment

Ninja throwing stars!

Comment

Working...
                X