Police officer shot in San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post
    Not sure why you say that, probably more likely here than a lot of places.
    I thought he was saying maybe the anti-police crazies in San Antonio wouldn’t throw a fit over this one, but in hindsight I think I misread it.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
      Glad the Police got out okay!
      Actually pretty seriously shot in the hand. Being treated in the hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
        I just watched the Biden press secretary, make comments about the police are targeting black and brown people over that 13yo kid With the gun in Chicago and CPD being more aptly shooting black or brown
        People, how and why weren’t explained
        You talking about "Ole Circle Back" witch...

Durn spell check/correct

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

At least the two shootings in SA, went in favor of the officers. Getting very irritated hearing about officers getting shot. This crap is getting old fast.

Comment

I just watched the Biden press secretary, make comments about the police are targeting black and brown people over that 13yo kid With the gun in Chicago and CPD being more aptly shooting black or brown
            Getting thrown under the bus like that would **** me off if I we're leo.
            They should all quit, and let the thugs run rampant in the cesspool Chicago has become.
            No good though, as the gov would just step in and screw it up worse.
            Hurts your brain to think about where we are.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
              They should all quit, and let the thugs run rampant in the cesspool Chicago has become.
              White House press secretary Jen Psaki called it “chilling” and a reminder that across the country, “law enforcement uses unnecessary force too often, resulting in the death of Black and brown Americans.”

Comment

White House press secretary Jen Psaki called it “chilling” and a reminder that across the country, “law enforcement uses unnecessary force too often, resulting in the death of Black and brown Americans.”
                She may well be as dumb as AOC.

Comment

They need to gather up those libs and drop them in one of those bad neighborhoods at night and see if they don't wish they had a cop or a gun.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

The perp shooting at the SA Airport supposedly turned the gun on himself from what I heard on the nightly local news.
                    Typical that they immediately say it was the cop that shot him before the facts came out two days later.

Comment

The numbers: 53% of people killed by police are white, almost twice the amount of black people, and far and above the amount of hispanics.

They throw in the "per capita" crap to skew the outcome to make it seem like more blacks are killed than whites.

I am not bashing the police, they have an increasingly difficult job in the current environment. Some deaths are justified, some are not.

But, the simple fact is more white folks get killed by police than all other ethnicities combined. The left will continue to push their agenda without regard to the facts.

Comment

Police officer shot in San Antonio

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post

Could you imagine if all police gave a public 30 day notice..... and watch how all the criminals react to the first day without cops.

After a single week, all these Dems would be BEGGING for them back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Unfortunately it's a very difficult call for the officers in the moment.
                          Trying to arrest someone for a non violent felony warrant and they resist and they die a violent death. Foe what? Possession of a bit of personal use drugs or writing hot checks?
                          They don't resist they don't get shot but if they resist and you let them go you're derelict in your duty?
                          Impossible to always be right. But we need fo decide as a society if we are a society of law and order or anarchy.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Chaos

A motorist hurled a Molotov cocktail at New York City police officers Saturday morning and doused another with a chemical liquid in the face during separate incidents, authorities said.

NYPD officers hit with Molotov cocktail and liquid chemical in face, police say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Anarchy supported and encouraged by our govt officials

Maxine Waters urges Minnesota protesters to 'stay on the street' if Chauvin acquitted in Floyd case

U.S. Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., showed up at an anti-police brutality protest in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, on Saturday evening, saying demonstrators needed to "stay on the street," demanding justice until police reform becomes a reality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Finally good news! Criminals die and we don’t have to pay for them to go to a country club.

Comment

Working...
                                X