Chinese cheapo chainsaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coy-ote View Post
    I have no affiliation with this product except that u se it regularly as a preventative, MECHANIC IN A BOTTLE, I had the same issues every season with my power equipment until my small engine mechanic and echo dealer told me about it I said more snake oil he said no it works. He said your trimmer that won’t start take the fuel line and put it in this product push on the primer bulb to get it in the carb then give it a fuel pulls and let it sit a few hours or overnite, next morning I filled with high octane fuel/oil mix and after about 3–4 pulls it started. I had an old echo hedger that hadn’t started in over 12 years and did the same thing and it fired up, if all else fails carbs for power equipment aren’t too expensive!!!
    I was told the exact same thing, and tried it on an engine that had been sitting for a long time that wouldn"t start. It actually worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
      Stuff burned up one of my Echo power heads. Local Echo dealer said stay away from the Trufuel pre-mixed stuff, the mixed ratios are all over the place. More people I tell this story, the more I hear of this same problem. Echo dealer said buy the non-mixed fuel and mix your own oil in.

Huh— mine said only Trufuel.

Comment

Stihl - use Stihl gas only.

Last weekend fired my Stihl up that had been sitting at lease for two years - fired up second pull. Probably 10 years old at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          I lm not sure why you have so much trouble out of a name brand saw. I run mine about 1 day a year and always start right up ( stihl )
          China is communist, evil and steal everyone’s patented designs so the can **** off
          Amen to that!!

Comment

Rent one

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
              Rent one
              Where?
              Closest city is San Antonio or San Angelo

Never mind I found a rental place
              Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 04-03-2021, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X