Shelter In Place Order?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shelter In Place Order?

So with all the Shelter in place order going on can you still travel through the cities without stopping? I asked the question on another topic, but why could you not travel to you ranch or lease? We still have livestock to feed.

This is off the www.cisa.gov . Go feed your cows but i would not be towing the bass boat on the way .

FOOD AND AGRICULTURE
    •Workers supporting groceries, pharmacies and other retail that sells food and beverage products
    •Restaurant carry-out and quick serve food operations - Carry-out and delivery food employees
    •Food manufacturer employees and their supplier employees—to include those employed in food processing(packers, meat processing, cheese plants, milk plants, produce, etc.) facilities; livestock, poultry, seafoodslaughter facilities; pet and animal feed processing facilities; human food facilities producing by-products foranimal food; beverage production facilities; and the production of food packaging
    •Farm workers to include those employed in animal food, feed, and ingredient production, packaging, anddistribution; manufacturing, packaging, and distribution of veterinary drugs; truck delivery and transport; farmand fishery labor needed to produce our food supply domestically
    •Farm workers and support service workers to include those who field crops; commodity inspection; fuel ethanolfacilities; storage facilities; and other agricultural inputs
    •Employees and firms supporting food, feed, and beverage distribution, including warehouse workers, vendor-managed inventory controllers and blockchain managers
    •Workers supporting the sanitation of all food manufacturing processes and operations from wholesale to retail
    •Company cafeterias - in-plant cafeterias used to feed employees
    •Workers in food testing labs in private industries and in institutions of higher education
    •Workers essential for assistance programs and government payments
    •Employees of companies engaged in the production of chemicals, medicines, vaccines, and other substancesused by the food and agriculture industry, including pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers, minerals, enrichments,and other agricultural production aids
    •Animal agriculture workers to include those employed in veterinary health; manufacturing and distribution ofanimal medical materials, animal vaccines, animal drugs, feed ingredients, feed, and bedding, etc.;transportation of live animals, animal medical materials; transportation of deceased animals for disposal;raising of animals for food; animal production operations; slaughter and packing plants and associatedregulatory and government workforce
    •Workers who support the manufacture and distribution of forest products, including, but not limited to timber,paper, and other wood products
    •Employees engaged in the manufacture and maintenance of equipment and other infrastructure necessary toagricultural production and distribution

Comment

Looks to me like all you guys need to stay home so we can get back to the ranch LOL! Good luck to everyone and stay safe!

Comment

We are sheltering in place at the ranch.

Comment

This whole thing is absurd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Buddy just sent me this from Galveston county. Says solitary outdoor activites. To me that includes fishing....
            Attached Files

Comment

Isn't this contrary to what the President said in his news conference today. "We don't want to shut the country down". This sky is falling mentality is killing us. Use common sense and keep doing what we have been doing for the last 10 days. If the governor declares a state wide shelter in place , we might as well declare Martial Law and get the military to enforce law because there is not enough LOE to enforce this order either.

I was talking to a friend of mine today who owns a small grocery store, she said it best when I asked her if she was keeping us. She said "We don't have a shortage of food, we have an over abundance of IDIOTS".

Comment

They aren't going to arrest you. Go fishing. I don't see how these orders hold water.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

They aren't going to be pulling over every vehicle on the road just to ask where they are going. I will be pulling the golf cart to the lease to turkey hunt on Thursday.

Comment

Solitary outdoor activities....coast trip we had planned for this weekend should be a go then! Lol.

Tired of all the bs already

Comment

Just keep a box of donuts with you in case you get stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

What would be your solution or plan to stop the spread and prevent an overrun of our hospitals/healthcare facilities?

I too think some things are way over the top, but I don’t have a better plan. Just curious what the nay sayers would do different.

Comment

I agree.

Comment

Collin County to make announcement at 10 AM today.

Comment

As someone who’s wife is a medical provider in the medical center I can assure you that you are way off and have no clue what you are talking about. You do however know much more than me about welding and usually have great comments even when I do disagree. On this subject you are off, ( I wish you were right ) sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X