3-18 is the last day for the New Mexico draw application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3-18 is the last day for the New Mexico draw application

I filled mine out and applied for two hunts in unit 37.

Good Luck.

Going to need more than luck in NM
    Devine intervention would come in handy

Comment

I was going to Public Land hunt this year. But with groups no bigger than 10 I think every state will be shutdown.

Comment

Shhhhh! Hoping that fact would get lost in all this madness!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol, I am tired of the virus threads already.

Comment

Might be better than average odds of getting drawn this year

I hope you all get drawn and I get to see some good writeups about your hunts and CV19 is a distant memory

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post

Good Luck.
              I got drawn in unit 37 2 years ago for elk bull rifle, and was successful. Also drew for blackpowder elk in 2011, saw lots of elk but couldnt close the distance. Not putting in this year, love that unit, good luck to you!

Comment

Buddy and I applied for a unit in the Gila.

Comment

Looks like we will have a record number of apps again this year.

Comment

I hunted mule deer in 37 for many years. Seen several good bulls too. I'm in for gila and unit 34. Not too optimistic for getting draw, but better odds than not applying at all lol

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I was going to put in for elk, deer, oryx, and javelina this year. Stink pigs and deer would have been close to a given, but unless the **** hits the fan, I’m going to WY on an antelope hunt and decided to not push the envelope just in case I did get lucky...stuck to an archery elk app this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post

Good Luck.
                        What did you apply for? I’m setting up cameras this weekend. I’m not a resident for another 6 weeks so I didn’t apply this year. Getting an otc bear tag and hopefully a leftover mule deer tag, and hunting private land pronghorn.

Comment

Originally posted by Jared.King View Post
                          What did you apply for? I’m setting up cameras this weekend. I’m not a resident for another 6 weeks so I didn’t apply this year. Getting an otc bear tag and hopefully a leftover mule deer tag, and hunting private land pronghorn.
                          I may be mistaken but I don't think any leftover mule deer tags have been available in years.

Comment

Originally posted by Jared.King View Post
                            Deer this year. The archery elk season interferes with my Africa hunt.

I have hunted in units 35,36 and 37. I really like that area and would love to live there especially Lincoln, Capitan or White Oak areas, unfortunately New Mexico politics is not for me.

Comment

Originally posted by TWarren View Post
                              I may be mistaken but I don't think any leftover mule deer tags have been available in years.
                              There were 25 early archery tags for unit 38.

Comment

Working...
                              X