Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oil prices

Are you guys watching this?

Russia and Saudi Arabia in a market flooding price war. Biggest drop in oil prices in over 30 years.

Unreal.
    Last edited by kyle1974; 03-08-2020, 05:56 PM.

Market is set to take a huge hit tomorrow.

Comment

Link?

Comment

Heard same on the radio. MBS could not get the Russians to play ball, so he decided to unleash some suffering to get them to come around.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
          Heard same on the radio. MBS could not get the Russians to play ball, so he decided to unleash some suffering to get them to come around.

The problem is they almost all have lower break even lifting costs than we do here.

Comment

Looks like where in for a bumpy ride!

Comment

Told my team at the bank on Friday that we were about to see $30 a barrel after the huge drop then.

Comment

Great at the pumps...…………..
                But, my stocks, are taking a beating...…………………
                double edge sword thingy...…………..lol...……...

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                  Told my team at the bank on Friday that we were about to see $30 a barrel after the huge drop then.
                  2014 all over again. Putin needs cash flow.

Comment

May be time to start oilwell shopping! You folks in the service business get ready, it might could get s*^#€#!!!!

Comment

Yep. Here we go again. I have been super slow since before Thanksgiving and just got a decent bit of work, along with a decent number of RFQs. Was thinking it was sure nice to get a bump after such a bad few months....Thank God I have some cash and can last a good while on my own and have low debt. But bad news for my one employee.....

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
                        Yep. But Russia also specifically said its time for shale to feel the pain. So Saudis lower their price on Saturday to gain market share and its a free for all April 1

Comment

Cash in hand...ready to pounce tomorrow. Everyone hang in there, things will bounce back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can’t catch a break in the dang business

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                              One article I read today is predicting $20.

Comment

Working...
                              X