Any Pool companies hiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Pool companies hiring

Any pool companies hiring in the Dfw area I have a nephew looking for a job in the pool service business.

PM Sent

Comment

To greatly improve his marketability and the ability to do a good job, he needs his NSPF Certified Pool Operator. The Field Service Pro online class is a good follow up.

Also, he can look up his local IPSSA chapter, attend a meeting, and talk to the business owners who may be looking to hire.

Comment

Stay away from pools unlimited theyre beyond terrible

Comment

Originally posted by twobittxn View Post
          To greatly improve his marketability and the ability to do a good job, he needs his NSPF Certified Pool Operator. The Field Service Pro online class is a good follow up.

Also, he can look up his local IPSSA chapter, attend a meeting, and talk to the business owners who may be looking to hire.
          any classes that you would recommend for a homeowner just looking to maintain their own pool?

Comment

Originally posted by muley4x4 View Post
            any classes that you would recommend for a homeowner just looking to maintain their own pool?
            NSPF does a good job with their classes. I have heard good things about the Home Pool Essentials class. It's all online and $20. I have not taken it.

www.nspf.org. Click on training and products.

Comment

Originally posted by twobittxn View Post
              NSPF does a good job with their classes. I have heard good things about the Home Pool Essentials class. It's all online and $20. I have not taken it.

www.nspf.org. Click on training and products.
              Appreciate you getting back to me. I'll look into it.

Comment

He might try Owens Custom Pools...
                They built one for me.. Did an excellent job.
                And they are a top notch company....
                Don't know how it is, working for'em

Comment

Originally posted by muley4x4 View Post

Pool Calculator provides the tools and maintenance information you need to keep your swimming pool and hot tub chemicals balanced and your pool water crystal clear.

This is what I use. Found it to be pretty accurate.

Comment

Working...
                  X