Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2020, 12:28 AM   #1
curtintex
Pope & Young
 
curtintex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Porter, TX
Hunt In: Trinity County
Wink Opinions

Lately, there have been a plethora of threads where someone expressed an opinion and then came under fire for that opinion. Almost immediately, because of the overwhelming opposition, they take the defense of "I guess someone can't have an opinion around here".

Sure. Anyone can have an opinion about anything. Each person's opinion is as valuable to them as the next guy. Everyone thinks their opinion is correct and should never be questioned....But this isn't real life.

Whenever you state your opinion, especially in writing, on TBH or anywhere else on the world wide web, you should be prepared to defend it. I don't have to agree with your opinion, but there is no harm in questioning it or even disagreeing with it. If you don't want the opposition, then maybe keep it to yourself where it doesn't need defending. It's childish to think that one could put their opinion out there and not have people with an opposing view comment on it or question it.

That being said, I can typically disagree with someone without calling them a dumb ***.....I mean I don't, but I can. We should all probably disagree more amicably, myself included.

My Dad has a saying about opinions and excuses...."they're like *****holes. Everybody has one and most of them stink". So have an opinion, everyone should have an opinion on each and every subject, but if you state it then be prepared to defend it and if you cannot, then your opinion is probably not based on fact or actual circumstances. Your opinion is not sacred ground. Neither is mine. Having an opinion doesn't make you above reproach, matter of fact, stating it invites reproach....get used to it.
curtintex is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 12:41 AM   #2
low_tec
Pope & Young
 
low_tec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Leander, Texas
Hunt In: Lampasas County
Default

Your wrong
low_tec is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 12:43 AM   #3
Burnadell
Pope & Young
 
Burnadell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: White Oak
Hunt In: Bee County
Default

Agreed.
Burnadell is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 12:47 AM   #4
curtintex
Pope & Young
 
curtintex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Porter, TX
Hunt In: Trinity County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_tec View Post
Your wrong


*You’re
curtintex is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 12:50 AM   #5
low_tec
Pope & Young
 
low_tec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Leander, Texas
Hunt In: Lampasas County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtintex View Post
*You’re
Dang it
low_tec is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 01:10 AM   #6
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtintex View Post
Lately, there have been a plethora of threads where someone expressed an opinion and then came under fire for that opinion. Almost immediately, because of the overwhelming opposition, they take the defense of "I guess someone can't have an opinion around here".



Sure. Anyone can have an opinion about anything. Each person's opinion is as valuable to them as the next guy. Everyone thinks their opinion is correct and should never be questioned....But this isn't real life.



Whenever you state your opinion, especially in writing, on TBH or anywhere else on the world wide web, you should be prepared to defend it. I don't have to agree with your opinion, but there is no harm in questioning it or even disagreeing with it. If you don't want the opposition, then maybe keep it to yourself where it doesn't need defending. It's childish to think that one could put their opinion out there and not have people with an opposing view comment on it or question it.



That being said, I can typically disagree with someone without calling them a dumb ***.....I mean I don't, but I can. We should all probably disagree more amicably, myself included.



My Dad has a saying about opinions and excuses...."they're like *****holes. Everybody has one and most of them stink". So have an opinion, everyone should have an opinion on each and every subject, but if you state it then be prepared to defend it and if you cannot, then your opinion is probably not based on fact or actual circumstances. Your opinion is not sacred ground. Neither is mine. Having an opinion doesn't make you above reproach, matter of fact, stating it invites reproach....get used to it.


My opinion is that I can have an opinion about your opinion of my
opinion... but you can’t have an opinion of my opinion about your opinion. ....... I’m also of the opinion you need to write down that opinion..
Smart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 01:11 AM   #7
curtintex
Pope & Young
 
curtintex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Porter, TX
Hunt In: Trinity County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart View Post
My opinion is that I can have an opinion about your opinion of my
opinion... but you can’t have an opinion of my opinion about your opinion. ....... I’m also of the opinion you need to write down that opinion..


You should always just agree with me, so you’ll always have the right opinion.
curtintex is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 07:07 AM   #8
Snowflake Killa
Pope & Young
 
Snowflake Killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Shepherd
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

You're so opinionated

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Snowflake Killa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 07:07 AM   #9
HogHunter34
Ten Point
 
HogHunter34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Whitehouse, Tx
Hunt In: Anderson County
Default

What if I have no opinion. Do I let everyone know or just keep it to myself

Good advice & ive noticed this lately on certain topics. I’m not perfect but I aim to be more positive, encouraging & try and engage in value added conversation
HogHunter34 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 07:11 AM   #10
curtintex
Pope & Young
 
curtintex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Porter, TX
Hunt In: Trinity County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
You're so opinionated

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk


You have no idea...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
curtintex is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 07:17 AM   #11
miket
Pope & Young
 
miket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Plantersville
Hunt In: Grimes County, Victoria
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtintex View Post
You have no idea...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I tell people I am WAY MORE of an a-hole than they realize ( or that I show ). I do my best to play nice for their ( yalls ) benefit. And dont try to make me unleash the real me....
miket is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 07:22 AM   #12
Rick
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: White Oak
Hunt In: Junction
Default

I always look at it this way....the world would be a very boring place if we all thought exactly the same, even when other people have the wrong opinions
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 07:28 AM   #13
perow
Pope & Young
 
perow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Garland
Hunt In: Moran
Default

Why are you telling me your opinion of how I should state my opinion? My opinion is just that my opinion but your opinion is just wrong



To be honest this thread made my head hurt a little this early in the morning
perow is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 07:39 AM   #14
JLivi1224
Pope & Young
 
JLivi1224's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Mid County
Hunt In: Public
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtintex View Post
Lately, there have been a plethora of threads where someone expressed an opinion and then came under fire for that opinion. Almost immediately, because of the overwhelming opposition, they take the defense of "I guess someone can't have an opinion around here".

Sure. Anyone can have an opinion about anything. Each person's opinion is as valuable to them as the next guy. Everyone thinks their opinion is correct and should never be questioned....But this isn't real life.

Whenever you state your opinion, especially in writing, on TBH or anywhere else on the world wide web, you should be prepared to defend it. I don't have to agree with your opinion, but there is no harm in questioning it or even disagreeing with it. If you don't want the opposition, then maybe keep it to yourself where it doesn't need defending. It's childish to think that one could put their opinion out there and not have people with an opposing view comment on it or question it.

That being said, I can typically disagree with someone without calling them a dumb ***.....I mean I don't, but I can. We should all probably disagree more amicably, myself included.

My Dad has a saying about opinions and excuses...."they're like *****holes. Everybody has one and most of them stink". So have an opinion, everyone should have an opinion on each and every subject, but if you state it then be prepared to defend it and if you cannot, then your opinion is probably not based on fact or actual circumstances. Your opinion is not sacred ground. Neither is mine. Having an opinion doesn't make you above reproach, matter of fact, stating it invites reproach....get used to it.

Not my proudest moment. Normally I keep it together pretty well on the GS. That may be my first name calling infraction. Hope I can be forgiven

That said, I couldn’t agree more. The right to express opposing views is what makes this country great, amongst many many other things. But like you said, be prepared to defend it. Just cuz you say it, doesn’t make it true.
JLivi1224 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 07:46 AM   #15
JLivi1224
Pope & Young
 
JLivi1224's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Mid County
Hunt In: Public
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtintex View Post
You should always just agree with me, so you’ll always have the right opinion.
I try to tell people just to assume I’m right all the time and save us both some time.
They rarely listen.
JLivi1224 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 07:50 AM   #16
AntlerCollector
Pope & Young
 
AntlerCollector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Hunt In: Votaw, Hardin/Polk Co., TX. Bon Weir, Newton Co., El Dorado, Schleicher Co., TX.
Default

“I guess someone can't have an opinion around here".


Translation: y’all have proven my opinion to be complete BS, and I’ve been exposed for it.
AntlerCollector is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 07:54 AM   #17
miket
Pope & Young
 
miket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Plantersville
Hunt In: Grimes County, Victoria
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLivi1224 View Post
I try to tell people just to assume I’m right all the time and save us both some time.
They rarely listen.
Probably just because they are conceited.
miket is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 07:59 AM   #18
deerplanter
Ten Point
 
deerplanter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Beach City
Default

Sometimes this place has more drama then a group of teen aged girls. I only know this as I have 3 daughters that were teens, but it's just my opinion.
deerplanter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 08:01 AM   #19
sotol
Six Point
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Default

I always opine that someone else's opinion is a fact, unless I have a different opinion.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk
sotol is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 08:05 AM   #20
Snowflake Killa
Pope & Young
 
Snowflake Killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Shepherd
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

It's all in fun, I love this place. I'm one sentence writing sob

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Snowflake Killa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 08:07 AM   #21
Texas8point
Pope & Young
 
Texas8point's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Hunt In: Buffalo and Juno, Texas
Default

Yes Sir..... we have a complete train derailment.
Texas8point is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 08:10 AM   #22
JLivi1224
Pope & Young
 
JLivi1224's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Mid County
Hunt In: Public
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miket View Post
Probably just because they are conceited.
EXACTLY!! Not to mention arrogant!
JLivi1224 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 08:16 AM   #23
Jcjohnson
Ten Point
 
Jcjohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Evans, GA
Hunt In: Burke, Thompson, Lincolnton
Default

These people you speak of are living rent free in your dome. It's the www. This place is the only form of social media I participate in. Love it. great p!ace with mostly helpful people. most of the time I appreciate differing opinions. And a healthy debate but When it's stupid it doesnt deserve this sort of attention. Of course this is just my opinion
Jcjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 08:22 AM   #24
Death from Above
Pope & Young
 
Death from Above's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Henderson, Texas
Default

Some have opinions and could not care less what others think of them...
Death from Above is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 08:42 AM   #25
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntlerCollector View Post
“I guess someone can't have an opinion around here".


Translation: y’all have proven my opinion to be complete BS, and I’ve been exposed for it.


Smart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 08:44 AM   #26
Jerry H
Ten Point
 
Jerry H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Parker County
Hunt In: Retired
Default

IMHO this thread sucks
Jerry H is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 09:01 AM   #27
curtintex
Pope & Young
 
curtintex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Porter, TX
Hunt In: Trinity County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntlerCollector View Post
“I guess someone can't have an opinion around here".


Translation: y’all have proven my opinion to be complete BS, and I’ve been exposed for it.


You said, in much fewer words, exactly what I was trying to get across. I need a Votaw Thesaurus.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
curtintex is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 09:36 AM   #28
Dale Moser
Pope & Young
 
Dale Moser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wise Cty
Hunt In: Young Cty
Default

It’s like I told Middleton one time...”you should read the stuff I DON’T post”.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dale Moser is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 09:41 AM   #29
Burnadell
Pope & Young
 
Burnadell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: White Oak
Hunt In: Bee County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
It’s like I told Middleton one time...”you should read the stuff I DON’T post”.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly!!!
Burnadell is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 09:41 AM   #30
Quackerbox
Pope & Young
 
Quackerbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Magnolia
Hunt In: The woods
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerplanter View Post
Sometimes this place has more drama then a group of teen aged girls. I only know this as I have 3 daughters that were teens, but it's just my opinion.
I only come here for the drama 'opinions' cause really. Some guys (a lot of the same) get so wound up I wonder how much blood pressure medicine theyre on
Quackerbox is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 09:45 AM   #31
txpitdog
Pope & Young
 
txpitdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Kingwood
Hunt In: Uh yeah. About that...
Default

Yeah well...
Attached Images
 
txpitdog is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 09:48 AM   #32
Charles
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

U R Write
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 09:59 AM   #33
Snowflake Killa
Pope & Young
 
Snowflake Killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Shepherd
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackerbox View Post
I only come here for the drama 'opinions' cause really. Some guys (a lot of the same) get so wound up I wonder how much blood pressure medicine theyre on


Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Snowflake Killa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 10:09 AM   #34
eastxhunter
Ten Point
 
eastxhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Marsh / Central Tx
Default

Oh the irony
eastxhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 10:12 AM   #35
Landrover
Pope & Young
 
Landrover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackerbox View Post
Some guys (a lot of the same) get so wound up I wonder how much blood pressure medicine theyre on
……..honestly, I wonder how some folks actually function in their communities, workplaces, etc. The number of folks that go from 0 - 1,000 on a topic in one opposing post is worrisome at best, but definitely incredibly telling.
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 10:16 AM   #36
Quackerbox
Pope & Young
 
Quackerbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Magnolia
Hunt In: The woods
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landrover View Post
……..honestly, I wonder how some folks actually function in their communities, workplaces, etc. The number of folks that go from 0 - 1,000 on a topic in one opposing post is worrisome at best, but definitely incredibly telling.
I have a sneaking suspicion that their keyboards aren't as big as they think they are

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Quackerbox is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 10:29 AM   #37
GarGuy
Pope & Young
 
GarGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landrover View Post
……..honestly, I wonder how some folks actually function in their communities, workplaces, etc. The number of folks that go from 0 - 1,000 on a topic in one opposing post is worrisome at best, but definitely incredibly telling.
Yep. Lots of folks lose the concept of fact vs opinion. I often post opinions on this forum qualified that it is opinion. My opinions are generally based in fact and may change as more facts become available.

Some folks on here think if its their opinion then everyone should just take that as fact. When actual facts don't bear out what they presented they have to start getting butt hurt instead of reconsidering the facts as they are presented.

In not sure if I'm talking about this forum or congress.
GarGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 10:32 AM   #38
TxSon1836
Ten Point
 
TxSon1836's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: McKinney
Hunt In: Oklahoma- Public
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackerbox View Post
I have a sneaking suspicion that their keyboards aren't as big as they think they are

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
^^^ win ^^^
TxSon1836 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 10:49 AM   #39
sotx
Ten Point
 
sotx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Antonio, TX
Hunt In: McMullen County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtintex View Post
Lately, there have been a plethora of threads where someone expressed an opinion and then came under fire for that opinion. Almost immediately, because of the overwhelming opposition, they take the defense of "I guess someone can't have an opinion around here".

Sure. Anyone can have an opinion about anything. Each person's opinion is as valuable to them as the next guy. Everyone thinks their opinion is correct and should never be questioned....But this isn't real life.

Whenever you state your opinion, especially in writing, on TBH or anywhere else on the world wide web, you should be prepared to defend it. I don't have to agree with your opinion, but there is no harm in questioning it or even disagreeing with it. If you don't want the opposition, then maybe keep it to yourself where it doesn't need defending. It's childish to think that one could put their opinion out there and not have people with an opposing view comment on it or question it.

That being said, I can typically disagree with someone without calling them a dumb ***.....I mean I don't, but I can. We should all probably disagree more amicably, myself included.

My Dad has a saying about opinions and excuses...."they're like *****holes. Everybody has one and most of them stink". So have an opinion, everyone should have an opinion on each and every subject, but if you state it then be prepared to defend it and if you cannot, then your opinion is probably not based on fact or actual circumstances. Your opinion is not sacred ground. Neither is mine. Having an opinion doesn't make you above reproach, matter of fact, stating it invites reproach....get used to it.
Is it ok to have the opinion that gut shooting pigs and letting them run of ok? Asking for a friend.
sotx is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 10:49 AM   #40
lanceodom
Ten Point
 
lanceodom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Houston
Hunt In: LaSalle County
Default

Good post.
lanceodom is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 11:01 AM   #41
Jcjohnson
Ten Point
 
Jcjohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Evans, GA
Hunt In: Burke, Thompson, Lincolnton
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastxhunter View Post
Oh the irony
Bwahahaha!
Jcjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 11:11 AM   #42
TxDispatcher
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Conroe, Tx
Hunt In: East Texas Pineywoods, Austin County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_tec View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtintex View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by low_tec View Post
Your wrong
*You’re 😉
Dang it
thanks for the chuckle, Curt and low_tec

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtintex View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntlerCollector View Post
“I guess someone can't have an opinion around here".


Translation: y’all have proven my opinion to be complete BS, and I’ve been exposed for it.
You said, in much fewer words, exactly what I was trying to get across. I need a Votaw Thesaurus. 😉😂😂😂😂
The Votaw Thesaurus is reeeeeally small and doesn't take much to memorize
TxDispatcher is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 11:12 AM   #43
Burnadell
Pope & Young
 
Burnadell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: White Oak
Hunt In: Bee County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastxhunter View Post
Oh the irony
Of whom? From whom?
Burnadell is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 11:15 AM   #44
Mexico
Pope & Young
 
Mexico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Clear Lake Tx
Hunt In: Old Mexico, Centerville Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnadell View Post
Of whom? From whom?
I'd imagine he's talking about the OP
Mexico is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 11:24 AM   #45
Encinal
Pope & Young
 
Encinal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Location, Location
Hunt In: Spite of Wife's Complaints
Default

As someone who is a slave to logic, with an almost overwhelming gag response to hypocrisy, I have to say that yesterday’s threads were anathema to me.
Encinal is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 11:34 AM   #46
jer_james
Pope & Young
 
jer_james's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: North Dallas
Default

I have always enjoyed opposing viewpoints. I enjoy listening and learning. I'm also combative naturally. A person's belief has never told me the whole story. Watching people and their actions has always been more important. I have seen wonderful people do wonderful things without believing in how I conduct myself and lead my Family.

I have learned as I have gotten older that I can have a heated argument/discussion without calling yo mama fat.

Good people do good things.
jer_james is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 11:35 AM   #47
jer_james
Pope & Young
 
jer_james's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: North Dallas
Default

Kinda frustrated that I missed yesterday.
jer_james is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 11:39 AM   #48
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default Opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackerbox View Post
I have a sneaking suspicion that their keyboards aren't as big as they think they are

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk


Well I’m not one to brag... but . You betta recognize!!


Last edited by Smart; 01-27-2020 at 11:43 AM.
Smart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 11:40 AM   #49
Geoff995
Eight Point
 
Geoff995's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Snyder, Tx
Hunt In: Scurry Cty.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer_james View Post
Kinda frustrated that I missed yesterday.
You shouldn’t be frustrated. It was awful. Lotta folks showed true colors.
Geoff995 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-27-2020, 11:47 AM   #50
Still Hunter
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Tx
Hunt In: Tex, Kansas, Colorado, New Mexico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
It’s like I told Middleton one time...”you should read the stuff I DON’T post”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I posted what I wrote, before I deleted it, I would have made Pope and Young 14 years ago.

Wise words to remember..
You were born with two ears and one mouth, there is a reason for that..
Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt
Ignorance an be corrected, stupidity can't.
Words once spoken (typed/texted) you can never get it back.
#1- The truth should always be known but seldom spoken.

This is a Public Forum and anything you ever post is digitally saved. Some might consider that before they post. It is amazing how much this forum has changed over the years. Threads today are allowed to go way too far for way too long when years ago they were stopped and deleted very quickly. But that is just my OPINION.
Still Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com