No announcement yet.

Iran bombing Iraq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to some reports Iran is now refusing to turn over the black box. Within an hour they were saying mechanical failure lol. Funny they can say within an hour what caused the crash when it may take out NTSB months to be sure. I’ll bet they can say that so quick because one of their own missiles caused the “mechanical failure”. What a bunch of morons

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
      It’s the hypocrisy that irks me. From the right and the left. Turn off the Fox News and msnbc and think for yourselves.
      August 2019.... that's about right.

Comment

Supposedly we had advanced warnings of the missile strike, but that was because of our own intelligence and missile launch tracking capability. So I guess it matters to me what specific targets were hit at the bases. If it were areas that American troops would have been in, prior to the warning, then we can reason that Iran’s intention was to take out American troops. And if we moved those troops prior to the strikes because of our warnings and Iran didn’t know we had moved them, then that is very fortunate for our troops. But the intent remained the same from Iran: to bomb American troops

But maybe Iran targeted areas that American troops weren’t in anyway, regardless of if we knew beforehand or not. That I don’t know, and hopefully we’ll get clarification on. I guess what matters to me is the intent of Iran. What was their intent?

Comment

POTUS address forthcoming

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRUiRoZBcss&feature=emb_title"]President Trump Addresses Nation After Iran Bombing - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            All of y'all who say we just need to leave that whole region and come home, what do you think would happen then?

I'm tired of all the fighting too, we should not still be fighting with a Country who has admittedly been at war with us since 1979. This needs to end one way or the other. They chant "Desth to America," and call us "the great Satan."

If no one is over there to keep Iran in check what do you think they would do?
            I don't think we need to leave and just ignore them, giving them free reign to do whatever they want. I just don't think we will ever accomplish any kind of positive "nation building" in the Middle East. There are some good people in those countries, but it's their job to throw the terrorists out of power in their countries, not ours.

But if/when the terrorists attack us or Israel or any other ally, or if they ever get close to having nuclear weapons, etc... then we should bomb the crap out of them to keep them in check. I don't think we need an ongoing perpetual military presence there in order to do that though, do we?

Comment

Trump speaking now

Comment

Fake draft notices.

Comment

I would wager that Iran just shot down a passenger plane down full of innocent people and have much bigger problems than Donny to worry about.

Earthquakes seems rather odd too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    If one has to wonder whether the draft notice they received via text is real or fake...they're not likely to make it out of MEPS anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Welcome back JMalin....
                      Nailed it and it becomes more apparent with every post.

Comment

Trump didn't hold back when he mentioned the $150 billion I was asking about earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                          I would wager that Iran just shot down a passenger plane down full of innocent people and have much bigger problems than Donny to worry about.

Look for them to "investigate" and proclaim the black box data shows the airline was shot down by one of our fighters or drones.

Comment

It was them or creepy Joe cleaning up some Ukrainian loose ends.

As far as the pallets of cash. Yes some of it was theirs, but shoot they must have had that cash sitting in one of of the congressmen mutual fund accounts to get that kind of return.

In the 1970s, Iran paid the U.S. $400 million for military equipment that was never delivered because the government was overthrown and diplomatic relations ruptured. After the nuclear deal, the U.S. and Iran announced they had settled the matter, with the U.S. agreeing to pay the $400 million principal along with about $1.3 billion in interest.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post

Yep. Air defence likely shot the plane down in a panic.

The 4.9 earth quakes are very odd. Two of them centered in different spots. Could have been under ground nuke explosions. 4.9 is about right.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                                Look for them to "investigate" and proclaim the black box data shows the airline was shot down by one of our fighters or drones.
                                Nope. That would be a full blown conspiracy and, by now, we surely know that there is no such thing.... Oh wait..

Comment

Working...
                                X