No announcement yet.

Qasem Soleimani Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not a big twitterer, but this is worth a look - #tnxPOTUS4Soleimani. Videos and pictures of Pro Donny Iranians. And some pics of what is left of the dead guys body.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
      I am not a big twitterer, but this is worth a look - #tnxPOTUS4Soleimani. Videos and pictures of Pro Donny Iranians. And some pics of what is left of the dead guys body.
      Yup, I follow this guy. I think he's a Communist though! He makes a lot of comments to make me believe that, he still has some very informative tweets too though, I follow him because of this and his news out of Iran during unrest.

Comment

I did find the name of the next target....Brig Gen Esmaeil Qa'ani, watch your 6 ol son....you're next up if **** gets western...[/QUOTE]

Up. He’ll be needing to look up! It’s all the same. Get the next 3, 12 at a time.

Comment

Loved it! Keep sending those POS terrorists to their place in hell!

Comment

Send It!

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
              As an Iranian, I congratulate the poor people of Iran and the rest of the world.
              The dude was a bad@$$ for sure, at the same time he was a butcher and a terrorist and I'm glad to see him gone.

If you have family and friends abroad, PLEASE urge them to return home ASAP. These bastages are not desperate to retaliate in any form they can.

Are you a US Citizen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                Ilhan Omar already spoke against the strike...
                I guess she didn't like that someone did something

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                  I am going to go out on a limb and say that we as American citizens have not been told the full story.
                  This we can agree on, lol.

Iran attacks a few folks, even folks they shouldn't attack, and so we take out the head of their military. How in the world is that not a major escalation?

It's one thing to shoot the folks who are shooting at you directly. It's another thing all together to skip the entire food chain and blow up the top guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post

Iran attacks a few folks, even folks they shouldn't attack, and so we take out the head of their military. How in the world is that not a major escalation?

It's one thing to shoot the folks who are shooting at you directly. It's another thing all together to skip the entire food chain and blow up the top guy.
                    I don't follow this logic.

Comment

Next

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
                        I guess she didn't like that someone did something
                        I see what you did there.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                          I don't follow this logic.
                          That's cause there's no logic to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            Man we got some serious divide right now
                            That ***** got absolutely roasted on twitter too.

Comment

When I kill a rattlesnake I don't start chopping his tail off an inch at a time. Good way to get your butt bit. Whack that head off. The rest of him gets the message.

Comment

Thats some limp wristed logic

Comment

Working...
                                X