Duck Season 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
    A'nt that the truth. I'm hoping this rain coming puts the lakes up some more to close the few ramps that reopened recently. I'm so tired of hearing mud motors running all over the lake. And that's coming from someone who use to have a mud motor.
    Yeah... boat ramps are starting to open up again. Really hoping we get enough rain to close them all down again. Been treating public land like a private stock tank since theres no traffic hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by popeandyoung151 View Post

Got my first band this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Sweet. But thats not a real duck, lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Pond jumping pays off!

Comment

CONGRATS on a rare band!!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
            CONGRATS on a rare band!!
            x2. A band is a band whether it came off a diver or not. Congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by gander View Post
              Another from the hunt Johnpaul posted. I’ve done it in the Panhandle and Oklahoma but the first time I’ve Had to pass mallards back home.
              If you don’t mind me asking, where abouts in Hankamer did y’all hunt. The reason i ask is my aunt and uncle have about 300 acres of pastur land off of 61 with a pond and creek that runs through it and never thought much duck hunting was around there.

Comment

Originally posted by Choppa311 View Post
                has anyone hunted ducks around North Padre Island yet?
                Has not been enough birds for me to mess with it, I’ve fished north twice in the passed few weeks and only seen a handful of birds.

Comment

Hope this weather pushes some birds into central Tx.

Comment

Originally posted by SAM STEPHENS View Post
                    Hope this weather pushes some birds into central Tx.
                    Heck I’m hoping it just pushes them to north Arkansas! It’s surprisingly slow for the start of our second split. I don’t know what the deal is.

Comment

Man my spots need some new birds. Skunked Thursday and today. Very low numbers of birds and the few around are highly educated.

Comment

Y'all as slow as we are in centex? Geez. Got a new spot that should be a gold mine. Shot 3 sunday. No birds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Easy limit Saturday southside of san antonio. Left em still coming in.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Headed south for the opener last weekend, had some awesome hunts! 4 man limit of teal in 45 minutes on Saturday. A lot slower on Sunday, shot a few teal but the highlight of my weekend was shooting my first canvasback! One for the wall at that! Any taxidermist recommendations within 2 hours of college station? Will try to upload some pics after work
                            Last edited by pig out; 12-11-2018, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pig out View Post
                              Headed south for the opener last weekend, had some awesome hunts! 4 man limit of teal in 45 minutes on Saturday. A lot slower on Sunday, shot a few teal but the highlight of my weekend was shooting my first canvasback! One for the wall at that! Any taxidermist recommendations within 2 hours of college station? Will try to upload some pics after work
                              Go to Southern Wings taxidermy out near Huntsville. Guy does good work and at a good price

Comment

Originally posted by pig out View Post
                                Cypress Slough Taxidermy in College Station

Comment

Working...
                                X