Pet Peeves———- Who’s Gottum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pet Peeves———- Who’s Gottum?

Ok enough of this hunting garbage. Let’s talk about real issues. LOL. It seems the older I get the thinner my skin gets concerning my growing number of pet peeves. Maybe it’s the fact that my target buck hasn’t shown up yet or maybe I just need to go earhole a pig but my drawers really get in a wad when I go to the grocery store and there are shopping carts left in a parking slot 15 feet from a cart rack. Let’s not talk about the total lack of respect for others but that is just absolute laziness. I’ve often thought in my judgmental mind ( I really need to work on that) that laziness leads to obesity and laziness shouldn’t be considered a handicap. Next up is the young grocery clerk that responds to your “ thankyou” with “ no problem”. Well I’m glad it wasn’t a problem for her. Wouldn’t want to burden the staff. Ok. I feel better now. But still gonna go and earhole a pig.

Calm down.

Comment

Laziness

My kids leaving trash on the counter right next to trash can.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

My pet peeve is the guy at the grocery store that greets folks coming in. His name is Chad and he wears women's dresses.

Comment

Its pure laziness and they dont give a s**t! I see it everyday! I feel your pain!

Comment

I’m a persnickety old fart and I’ve got way too many pet peeve’s to list here but suffice it to say, I hate people.
            Well except y’all, I like y’all…well most of y’all.

Comment

I say "no problem" or "no worries" to thank you all the time. Never in a million years did I think a grumpy, judgmental old man would spend time dwelling on it.

Comment

People that don’t understand how a 4-way stop works…..

Comment

Where do you want me to start?

Bad manners. Women driving while man is in passenger seat. Someone eating with chopsticks when a fork is available. Bras. Kids not saying yes sir and no sir. People not saying thanks when you hold the door. Fans not being realistic about their favorite sports team. Ugly feet. Women in flats. United Airlines (I’m on a plane now). Talking loudly on phone in public. People without landline phones. Men in visors. People that think Pappasitos is Mexican food. People that can’t stomach Taco Bell, Panchos or even McDonalds. White tennis shoes. Men jeans with glitter and decorative stitching. Mostly just everything that other people do.

Y’all have a wonderful day.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

People that think everything is a conspiracy against them. Oh, and entitlement, both from the rich and poor alike.

Comment

but my drawers really get in a wad when I go to the grocery store and there are shopping carts left in a parking slot 15 feet from a cart rack.
                      Look up Cart Narcs on YouTube. That will at least give you a laugh.

Comment

People that treat service industry people poorly over insignificant things.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          Where do you want me to start?

Bad manners. Women driving while man is in passenger seat. Someone eating with chopsticks when a fork is available. Bras. Kids not saying yes sir and no sir. People not saying thanks when you hold the door. Fans not being realistic about their favorite sports team. Ugly feet. Women in flats. United Airlines (I’m on a plane now). Talking loudly on phone in public. People without landline phones. Men in visors. People that think Pappasitos is Mexican food. People that can’t stomach Taco Bell, Panchos or even McDonalds. White tennis shoes. Men jeans with glitter and decorative stitching. Mostly just everything that other people do.

Y’all have a wonderful day.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                          Other than the men in passenger seat while a lady drives, I can't argue with any of that. And as it pertains to men in the passenger seat while a lady drives, it is NOT my choice to ever ride while my wife drives, but sometimes (maybe 6-8 times a year, usually when we are headed to Houston for some godawful reason in rush hour traffic) she just ain't in the mood to deal with my lack of patience for idiots on the road, and gets behind the wheel for her own sanity truth be known, the kids probably ask her to do that periodically as well

Comment

Slow driver in the left lane.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                              Slow driver in the left lane.
                              Define slow.

Comment

Working...
                              X