No announcement yet.

Best Dadgum Hamburgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checked and have most of these, sounds tasty, will give it a go, thanks for updating ingredients.

Comment

It sure looks like it would be good!!

Comment

This looks good, I am going to give it a try.

Comment

Add a egg or two and try it will be awesome

Sent from my SM-A125U using Tapatalk

Comment

sounds awesome

Comment

Sounds great! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I do something similar. I do red onion and poblano peppers diced up and mixed in. I have a question that is a bit off topic. Can I freeze a deer before I take it to the deer processor. My processor is closed the day after Thanksgiving and the weekend. Would have to take it in on monday. Deer would probably be killed monday or tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by joelacz View Post
                  I do something similar. I do red onion and poblano peppers diced up and mixed in. I have a question that is a bit off topic. Can I freeze a deer before I take it to the deer processor. My processor is closed the day after Thanksgiving and the weekend. Would have to take it in on monday. Deer would probably be killed monday or tuesday
                  Yes. You could also skin it and put the quarters in a cooler with ice. Let the melted ice drain and keep adding ice to keep the meat covered. We've done this many times.

Comment

Tag

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

At what point does it cease being a burger and evolve into meatloaf on the grill I'll sick with meat, salt and pepper

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
                        At what point does it cease being a burger and evolve into meatloaf on the grill I'll sick with meat, salt and pepper
                        But I don't like that version. Fast food joints sell those versions.

Comment

i do mine on the griddle or in the cast iron skillet. i like your ideas! oh, don't be afraid to add some MSG too! it is delicious.

Comment

this sound really good! I will have to try this one for the family this weekend.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                                Yup, that's the name of my recipe that I saw on line by a different name and lacked my final secret ingredient. I'm not much of a hamburger fan because it always seems to lack flavor. Not these! I'm a fan now! Even my husband said, "Wow. These are really good!"

1.5 pounds of ground meat (I prefer beef for this one but venison will work.)
                                1/2 onion diced well (I used my Ninja chopper to almost puree it.)
                                1/2 cup of cheddar cheese
                                1 teaspoon of basil, oregano, rosemary, parsely
                                1 teaspoon of soy and Worcestershire sauce
                                salt and pepper

a large spoonful of bacon grease melted. By spoonful, I'm talking like 1/8 cup, maybe less. (The first time I made this I doubled everything and used 1/4 cup of grease.)

Mix it well. Be prepared for flames on the grill.

great idea. bacon makes everything better

Comment

Working...
                                X