No announcement yet.

Illegals info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People need to realize that these aren't your typical "looking for a better life" illegals, who turn themselves into the border patrol, and claim asylum with our now open border policy.
    These are the gottaways that want to avoid law enforcement, and are more than likely the criminal element.
    Possible drug runners, gang members with records, and yep, here it comes, terrorist.
    This year is probably going to get interesting, and people just need to be on alert.

Comment

Not quiet Uvalde, Kinney county October 15th

Met with border patrol inside bordering ranches to our lease- (at second gate in to get to our pasture) they are looking for a group. 4-6 BP trucks and a van.

That night while watching the Astros on my phone - which barely gets signal - it ask me to join a WiFi network I sure as heck don’t recognize. The other fella in camp grabs his phone which has no service in camp and his phone is picking it up too.
      Spooky.

We went outside with a spotlight and some pistolas , glad there was nothing to see.

Best we can figure we had a visitor close enough for our phones to connect. I guess he / they weren’t some of the extra bad ones or our trucks might have been too much to pass up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
        Not quiet Uvalde, Kinney county October 15th

Met with border patrol inside bordering ranches to our lease- (at second gate in to get to our pasture) they are looking for a group. 4-6 BP trucks and a van.

That night while watching the Astros on my phone - which barely gets signal - it ask me to join a WiFi network I sure as heck don’t recognize. The other fella in camp grabs his phone which has no service in camp and his phone is picking it up too.
        Spooky.

We went outside with a spotlight and some pistolas , glad there was nothing to see.

Best we can figure we had a visitor close enough for our phones to connect. I guess he / they weren’t some of the extra bad ones or our trucks might have been too much to pass up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        That’s interesting. I wonder if one of them had a hot spot type device. I can assure you some approach camps just hoping to charge a phone or pick up on WiFi so they can make callls/send text via WiFi. These guys appear to have had service already…

Comment

I hunt off 90 between Brackettville and Del Rio. We have seen illegals crossing the property a few times this year. Turned some over to border patrol. Most usually run when they see you. Land owner says he never had a single issue before Biden took over.

Comment

We are out of town 3 miles North on 83 and have camera pictures of them crossing

Comment

Need some dogs hanging around or other critters that make noise to alert you in the night

Comment

Lots of crossing on the Callaghan Ranch.

Comment

Had some drive through our fence last week outside of Carrizo Springs, neighbor said they are getting pretty brazen down there and it's nothing like the old days of illegals. Will be carrying whenever I go back.

Comment

Dang

After reading some of these post I don't think I would want to be down there. I would spend more time looking out for Taco's than I would for Deer. You would need for some one to stand guard all the time while your there.

Comment

Originally posted by JFFB View Post
                      After reading some of these post I don't think I would want to be down there. I would spend more time looking out for Taco's than I would for Deer. You would need for some one to stand guard all the time while your there.

To that.
                      I used to park my sxs next to this creek and walk the ~250 yards in to the stand. It was within eyesight of where this picture was taken.

This season I’m gonna move back to my original parking spot about 100 yards behind me but in the brush.

I wonder if we will hear a story of someone getting jumped on their way back between stand and camp in the dark.
                      Those with lease trucks would probably be a more likely target.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Does anyone know of a deer hunter who was actually physically harmed by illegals? I've heard of a lot of sketchy scenarios, but never one where someone was actually hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                          Does anyone know of a deer hunter who was actually physically harmed by illegals? I've heard of a lot of sketchy scenarios, but never one where someone was actually hurt.
                          Probably has happened, but all information from down there is being suppressed. We are near Camp Wood, and it's worse than ever. Look for my thread about my brother. The only reason he wasn't victimized was that he had the piece of mind to grab his AR. I got a call from the BP last week to be on the look out for a group coming through. When they do that, they aren't looking for run of the mill illegals. Never leave the keys in any vehicle and never go unarmed. If they block the road, run them over. That advice came from a state trooper.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                            Probably has happened, but all information from down there is being suppressed. We are near Camp Wood, and it's worse than ever. Look for my thread about my brother. The only reason he wasn't victimized was that he had the piece of mind to grab his AR. I got a call from the BP last week to be on the look out for a group coming through. When they do that, they aren't looking for run of the mill illegals. Never leave the keys in any vehicle and never go unarmed. If they block the road, run them over. That advice came from a state trooper.
                            Where are you located near Camp Wood? We are 5 miles south of town right off Hwy 55. My brother in law stays out there while he is in school and he hasn't seen any activity, not even on camera. Could be due to being right off the highway.

Comment

Originally posted by dtsalim View Post
                              Where are you located near Camp Wood? We are 5 miles south of town right off Hwy 55. My brother in law stays out there while he is in school and he hasn't seen any activity, not even on camera. Could be due to being right off the highway.
                              We are about 7 miles west of Camp Wood

Comment

Illegals info

Brackettville-
                                Some if these better lifers stole some food out of the bed of my truck and out of the camp house while we were hunting this morning.
                                We are missing a bag of groceries and a box of cereal , two gallon bags of chili (with beans-lol) that was supposed to be dinner tonight and A BOX OF OATMEAL PIES (oh the humanity [emoji24]) anything but the oatmeal pies [emoji22][emoji22]
                                They left the Nutty buddies, so there’s that.

Waters still in camp, nothing broken into.
                                They either getting really ballsy or just really hungry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X