Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up and your wife is correct.

Comment

Prayers for your daughter and the parents.

Comment

I’ll be praying for y’all

Comment

Praying for your daughter, Lord please heal this young lady. Hope you get the communication issues worked out too so you can be in touch with your daughter. God bless her.

Comment

Prayers for you and your daughter

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Comment

United in prayer for this lady and her family. Praying for strength, comfort, peace, and complete and supernatural healing and protection for her. Praying all this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Prayers sent,

Comment

Praying for her!!

Comment

Prayers for your daughter for complete recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                      Prayers up.

Did they run any blood work she can share with you??

We actually have paperwork for our adult daughter who has ongoing medical issues & would be a mess without being able to make decisions.
                      Yes, all of her lab work came back normal. All of what she is going through has to do with sleep depravation.

Got to visit yesterday afternoon. She still not 100% but way way better from when we picked her up from school. When she called this morning around 10am, she sounded like her normal self.

The Doctor my wife spoke with last night said he thinks she should be well enough to come home this week.

We just need to figured out what the heck trigger her in ability to sleep.

For now one step at a time and hoping we can get her back in school to finish. This is her last semester and she's worked so hard. Will graduate with honors.

And like you, we're about to get legal paper work for her and her sister, so we don't go through this again. Completely dumb founded they wouldn't give us her room number, nor transfer the call. Also going to do a living will for both my wife and I. When it comes to stuff like this, you're powerless because the person is of legal age.

We definitely see God's hand in all of this. Each wall we hit we'd prayer and the door would be opened.

Again, thank to all the GS prayer worriers and just ask to keep praying as we continue through this.

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

My prayers continue.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Sent

Comment

Working...