• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exodus vs micro hades 3 blade

Alright, lets hear it.

QAD EXODUS vs GRIM REAPER MICRO HADES 3

Let me know what you think.

Currently shooting the exodus, but have a new pack of the micro hades waiting for me.

Thanks,

Been shooting Exodus heads for a few years now. I ain't switching.

Comment

Exodus

Comment

Both are really nice. Deer dead either way. Those are two very quality broadheads for the money.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Currently shooting the exodus, but have used on a deer yet.

Bought a pack of the grimreapers for backup!

Comment

Exodus are hard to get right now. Been shooting them for years and would like to pick up 3 more but no one has them in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by treestand View Post
              Exodus are hard to get right now. Been shooting them for years and would like to pick up 3 more but no one has them in stock.
              I see that you're in Houston, but Cinnamon Creek Ranch in Ft Worth has a ton of both the swept and full blades in stock. Maybe you can call them and order some!

Comment

I jumped on the Hades boat after my Africa trip. I was shooting Rages till then but wanted a good fixed head for SA. I've shot exodus before but had a few flight issues past 30 yards but the Hades flew like a champ. I tried the micro and the standard - both good broadheads and durable as heck on keeping sharpness. I went with the standard size Hades just because the back of the blades were sharpened as well. Pass through on all the SA animals except for on. Didn't even need to touch the blades up on them afterwards. I'm using the micros on my hog arrows now so I for sure get that pass through. Checkout out fellow TBHer Lusk Adventures on youtube. He tests ton of broadheads and has does a couple of test with both these Hades.... as well as the Exodus. He was the reason I tried out the Hades to begin with.

Comment

I shoot the Exodus but I don't think you can go wrong with either broadhead.

Comment

really good case for exodus but covers 7 others

Comment

Working...
                    X