Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
      Is Vegas part of E. TX.?
      Theres a gambling shack out at Pritchett, its almost like Vegas lol

Comment

What is an ATC issue?

Sounds like BS to me and a way to keep from refunding tickets by LYING

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
          Wife flew out to Vegas for the weekend. She was supposed to be on the plane at 6am this morning but got a notification last night late that her flight was canceled. Southwest isn't offering anything coming to Texas for 72 hours is what the airport told them. They are blaming it on bad weather?? Lol. Anyone else get canceled?
          Yep, lots of really bad weather all over the United States. Y'all stay safe out there.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Believe a bunch of ATCs walked off the job protesting the vax mandate.

Without ATCs, planes can't take off, hence the delays/cancellations.

Comment

Saw an article where 30% of AA pilots have still not gotten the jab...it's gonna get worse across the spectrum.

I keep seeing it repeated on all sorts of alternative media that there is no actual mandate via DC & it is basically a press release currently that companies are running with??

Structure CMS™ provides enterprise level power for users with entry level skills. Our best of breed CMS has a simple, highly intuitive suite of tools that gives you complete command of your web properties.

Comment

Now enterprise jacked the price up on the car. It cost them $1100 to rent it for 2 days.

Comment

There was a guy in front of them getting a car going to Florida. His charge was $4000.

Comment

I just asked the same question in another thread. A friend's sisters flight was canceled supposedly due to air traffic controller's walking out or calling in because of vaccine mandates.

I haven't been able to verify the information though.

Comment

One way rentals get hit with a per mile fee on top of the daily rental fee.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                        I just asked the same question in another thread. A friend's sisters flight was canceled supposedly due to air traffic controller's walking out or calling in because of vaccine mandates.

I haven't been able to verify the information though.
                        And I just replied to yours

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                          Yep, which is ridiculous since you're turning it back in to the same parent company.

Comment

Yep, which is ridiculous since you're turning it back in to the same parent company.

It is because it is a one way rental. The Vegas rental company loses that vehicle for future rentals with no guarantee of getting another vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                              Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                              It is because it is a one way rental. The Vegas rental company loses that vehicle for future rentals with no guarantee of getting another vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Back in the summer my ex wife's vehicle broke down in Alabama on the way back from Florida. It just so happened to be right by a Ford dealership (SUV was still pretty new and under warranty still). So she had the dealership tow it there to be repaired. Thought she'd just fly back out to pick it up once it was done. Get a rental car to drive home in. There were however literally no rental cars available for a one way trip to Texas. Since she had my kids with her I ended up driving to pick them up and bring them back.

O.P. I'm sorry about the cancelation on the flight. Rough deal. I'm sure it's frustrating.

Comment

Stranded Southwest Airlines passengers scrambled to find new flights, hotels and rental cars after the airline canceled 1,800+ weekend flights.

Comment

Working...
                                X