Beware: Deepower lighted nocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beware: Deepower lighted nocks

I found some good reviews on the Deepower Lighted Nocks and made a purchase from Amazon. Shipping was fast and installation was easy. Illumination was bright and the strobe feature was real nice.

but..

I was at cinnamon creek doing some shooting and as I shot, BOOM. Sounded like a gunshot. I found both halves of my arrow laying on the ground. The nock had failed and sent my arrow in such a paradox, it broke the arrow, in half. Not only did this happen once, but happened twice. Both times were with with lighted nocks in. I switched nocks to the factory and continued shooting for an hour, with zero issues.

I was shooting a Mathews Triax at 70lbs and shooting Carbon Express Maxima Red 350s.

crud man.... hate to hear that but glad you are okay.... and your bow... thanks for the heads up

Comment

Sorry to hear that!

I had shot with them few times with no issues.

Comment

Dern i just opened a pack of 6 from Amazon a few minutes ago lol. Don't remember which brand though.

Comment

I got some the other day bc i had trouble finding anything else in .165 diameter. But these are for my son’s bow and he’s shooting 45 pounds so I’m not too worried about them at that weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I had one blow up on me the other day. I attributed it to me not placing the arrow center in my whisker biscuit. But I was suspect of the knock. I never found it or the front half of my arrow.

Comment

Here's my shocked face :0 It's all Chyna made sh*t, but at least some companies have a QA/QC dept. Hence, you get what you pay for.

Comment

Working...
              X